who is renewing thier season tickets

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

QB Club 63
All Star

I will be renewing my pair of section 10 seats (waves to ThreeTimesOneMinusOne) :beer: in time to get the better pricing (Finances willing, in light of the fact I might need to add one more seat to the package).

If we were to have a poll, my vote would be chimpster = bandwagon jumper :lol:
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

David wrote:
giwiens wrote: The only time was when I became a homeowner and in order to cover the first few years of the mortgage something had to go.
Ahh c'mon. Shelter is overrated. Somewhere in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs is Lions season tickets. :wink:

DH 8)
I think that would be the unwritten Black and Orange provision, created in 1954. Will I be back? Darn skippy. I'm happy with my seat, the people around me and god willing, the ability to tailgate.

My next career move will be based my ability to attend games, and not let work interfere.
Spud387
Champion

QB Club 63 wrote:I will be renewing my pair of section 10 seats (waves to ThreeTimesOneMinusOne) :beer: in time to get the better pricing (Finances willing, in light of the fact I might need to add one more seat to the package).

If we were to have a poll, my vote would be chimpster = bandwagon jumper :lol:
Where are you seats in section 10? I am in row MM
Lion_Pride_26
Legend

Haven't renewed yet, but I'm planning on it. 8)
FINELION77
prospect

A True Fan goes thrue the good and bad if you have your panties in a knot over 1 season make like the wind and blow!!!!!we only want die hard fans who will celibrate the good and get over the bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!we are human,we are players, we cant win 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cherish the victories! get over the losses! BCLIONS4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giwiens
Starter
Location: you can know where I was or my direction of travel but not both

David wrote:
giwiens wrote: The only time was when I became a homeowner and in order to cover the first few years of the mortgage something had to go.
Ahh c'mon. Shelter is overrated. Somewhere in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs is Lions season tickets. :wink:

DH 8)
I would gladly live at BC Place as I work at the end of False Creek but the wife would like someplace to live as well and living in a stadium wouldn't necessarily be condusive to cuddling :wink: :wink: :wink:
Roar Lions Roar
Soundy
Hall of Famer

giwiens wrote:
David wrote:

DH 8)
I would gladly live at BC Place as I work at the end of False Creek but the wife would like someplace to live as well and living in a stadium wouldn't necessarily be condusive to cuddling :wink: :wink: :wink:
Oh come on, that's what stadium blankets are for!
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Soundy
Hall of Famer

FINELION77 wrote:A True Fan goes thrue the good and bad if you have your panties in a knot over 1 season make like the wind and blow!!!!!we only want die hard fans who will celibrate the good and get over the bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!we are human,we are players, we cant win 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cherish the victories! get over the losses! BCLIONS4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, bandwagon fans help pay the bills too! :)

But you're right, one team has to lose, and sometimes it's gotta be you... some days it just don't click. I know there's a well-used sports cliche about "that's why you play the games". :roll:

It really irks me sometimes, the people that when their team is getting beaten, immediately jump on the "ooh, they suck, they're a bunch of useless bums, can't do anything right, blah blah blah" bus... like it's not possible that the other team might just be that good! It's like when you're winning, everyone says it's because you're such a good team... when you're losing, it's never because the other team is good, it's because you stink. These are ALL elite athletes, people, and sometimes the other guys are simply better!
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
nelson95
Legend

I'll be back. We have 8 ST in the family. 5th stright year, 20+ in my life
Give the ball to LeeRoy!
chimpy

I heard Bob Ackles say on Monday that renewells are going very well, they talked to him again on cknw today from toronto and said that renewells and knew tickets are going better then ever, in fact he said if this pace keeps up we could end up with close to 25,000 season tickets next year.

But we will have to waite and see, i think if DD move's on people will by more season tickets, but if he stays that will turn some people off.
dweckert
prospect

Chimpy...after careful consideration, I believe you should NOT renew. I believe that game time could be much better spent by enrolling in a few spelling/grammar lessons.

Good luck!
FINELION77
prospect

I believe being a good devoted fan is sticking through the good and bad! I believe it's like life! life isn't always fair or purrfect, there is ups and downs, highs , lows, good days bad days. The team is like a true best friend who you as a friend are always there to support them, try to protect, and be there for in times of need or times of cellebration! Most players are gratefull for thier fans for without you people in the stands what would the team be? A true fan may be frustrated this year but will be there for a new game, a new season, a new chance, a new beggining! you don't need to be kicked or critizized when your down! and if you feel the need to do that! you don't deserve to call yourself a true fan........................
QB Club 63
All Star

It's simply the best entertainment value for the money. And I refer to entertainment from either side of the line of scrimmage. Yes, I'd like for my Lions to win, and win a lot, but if I can watch a team or an individual putting on a dazzling display of talent, or determination, or just pure dumb luck, then I feel I've had my money's worth and I go home happy. Thankfully the team has been more fun to watch lately versus the days of Coach Q and the Gastineau fiasco.

Spud387 - look down to Row BB and that's me, #36
chimpy

if they bring DD back i am not renewing.
Spud387
Champion

chimpy wrote:if they bring DD back i am not renewing.
Then good riddance to you. You are obviously not a "BC Lion" fan.