Carl Kidd to lead the Lions onto the field

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

SammyGreene
Team Captain

Man... this would be sweet!

From LU this morning:
HEAR THEM ROAR
The west-side upper-deck logo tarps are down at the dome and the club reported ticket sales of 46,500 Wednesday. Might the Lions be greeted by a familiar face Sunday? Casey Printers was not welcomed at last year's playoff game but word is retired linebacker Carl Kidd has been asked by Buono to lead his ex-mates onto the field. Kidd hoisted a large Lions flag that energized the house prior to last year's game.
Perhaps Wally also think the players will feed off his energy and prescence, especially on defence.
120dB
Legend

I met him at the Stadium SkyTrain once; he's really cool!
jerepeters
Rookie

it's going to be really kewl Carl was one of the greats to wear the BC lions Uniform he was great to watch
BC Lions Fan & Season Ticket holder since 2006
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

HA i was talking about this on another thread :P
2012 Season Ticket Holder
120dB
Legend

Is it confirmed Carl will be here? I think the media will really pick up on that.

I see Carl as the one who will rally our city over the next 72 hours; Pamela Anderson's appearance is nice, but Kidd brings it up two more levels
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

OMG, that gives me goosebumps just thinking about it! That would be MONSTROUS!! :rockin: :rockin:
Real women wear orange!!
Hutch85
All Star

Jeez, that would be cool.. reminds me of the 2004 WF when he was bouncing around during warm-up, getting the guys pumped-up. Even when they walked out for the warm-up, it was loud in there :-)
Rammer
Team Captain

I can't see Carl missing a great honour like that, unless he is really involved in business. That type of hype is made for CK and the fans would let the Rider faithful what noise is when he enters with the Lions flag.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:I can't see Carl missing a great honour like that, unless he is really involved in business. That type of hype is made for CK and the fans would let the Rider faithful what noise is when he enters with the Lions flag.
....and sticks it right up Tillman's <>
joesports
All Star

That would be fan-freakin-tastic!!!

:rockin: :rockin:
BEEECEEE
All Star

Oh man, this is sweet. My alltime favorite Lion! Holy crap I'm going to yell at the top of my lungs.
Formely sfu_guy
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Sammy I got a shiver when I read that....man...CK running out with that flag would raise the roof. I am officially in pumped up, can't work, can't concentrate, can't wait for Sunday mode!
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

OrangeShoes99 wrote:Sammy I got a shiver when I read that....man...CK running out with that flag would raise the roof. I am officially in pumped up, can't work, can't concentrate, can't wait for Sunday mode!
You too huh?
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

me three
2012 Season Ticket Holder
giwiens
Starter
Location: you can know where I was or my direction of travel but not both

Carl Kidd always amazed me. He was a full-time defensive football player and full-time cheerleader at the same time. The man has just got it. :beer: :beer: :beer:
Roar Lions Roar