ATTENDANCE THREAD FOR WESTERN FINAL

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

120dB
Legend

The CBC Sound Meter measured 106 dB on the TD. another reading of 101 dB. And that's in an outdoor stadium. Impressive.
120dB
Legend

West End Zone now really flying... They've already swung through Section 3 so now they're really flying...

hope we can match that Regina atmosphere Sunday
QB#9
Starter

120dB wrote:
hope we can match that Regina atmosphere Sunday

If you've been to a western final in the dome, you would know that there is no problem of that.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Match it? We'll beat it. Easily.
Ravi
Legend

If the Lions are to sell out B.C. Place Stadium for a non-Grey Cup game ever again, this has to be the game. If they can't do it here, I would be skeptical about ever being able to do it.
J5V

By my crude math, there's about 9,000 seats in each corner/end-zone end in the upper deck. If they sell the west end-zone in the next couple of days (bringing seating capacity to 51 k) they'll have a few days and a walk-up (if necessary) to sell the other 9 k in the east end-zone.

We'll see how fast the snow ball builds now that we know it's the Riders'. Bring 'em on :rockin:
DerekDD
Starter

You'd better sell every last ticket now that its the Riders coming in.

NO EXCUSES NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

DerekDD wrote:You'd better sell every last ticket now that its the Riders coming in.

NO EXCUSES NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Sigh. So where will you be sitting? Which Section at BC Place? NO EXCUSES NOW!!!!!!!!
BEEECEEE
All Star

As per my source, over 40,000 sold now. Closing in on 41,000
Formely sfu_guy
J5V

The upper deck sidelines went on sale when all the playoff tickets did. The Lions' side is pretty much gone and the vistor's side is probably getting close.

I think depending how fast the west end-zone/corners sell will decide if the east end-zone/corners open up. The $ 29. price (bargain) will definitely help (so will the Riders'.)
LFITQ
Team Captain

So because it is the Riders coming we need to sell every single ticket???

As opposed to if it were the Stamps or the Eskies or anyone else?

I guess by that logic then it must be the Rider fans that have not stepped up to the plate to buy tickets. Damned part-time fans those Rider fans.

:roll:
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Only singles left in Level 2
120dB
Legend

Did they just SELL OUT the West End Zone? This is crazy! Now they're in Sec 9. It went from 48 (Lions end) then to 3 then to 9 (Riders end) which is one end to the other end.

I've never seen that happen before. This is totally incredible
Rookie

Does anyone know whether they will open up the video screen side upper level seating? And if so when?...
Thanks. Would prefer a seat in the lover rows. I'm already hitting doulbe letters in seating for ticketmaster online.

Side note, can you still call lions office to purchase tickets? Or do they simply refer you to ticketmaster (which I would prefer to avoid).