ATTENDANCE THREAD FOR WESTERN FINAL

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Balraj
All Star

Lion guy if you don't like the fact that people are continuously talking about the attendance then maybe you should keep your comments to yourself or just not read this thread. Does it hurt that some people are getting excited about having a big crowd for a big game? No.
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

Balraj wrote:Lion guy if you don't like the fact that people are continuously talking about the attendance then maybe you should keep your comments to yourself or just not read this thread. Does it hurt that some people are getting excited about having a big crowd for a big game? No.
And if you don't like the fact that I don't like it then maybe keep your comments to yourself.

Attendance threads are fine, people discussing it is fine, but 120dB and chimpy make them monotonous.
Balraj
All Star

I don't have a problem with them discussing things on here, that's what where here to do. the face is that every time they say something, even if it is irrelevant, you come out with some way to diss them.
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

Balraj wrote:I don't have a problem with them discussing things on here, that's what where here to do. the face is that every time they say something, even if it is irrelevant, you come out with some way to diss them.
When isn't it irrelevant? I will support your right to not to have a problem with them, if you'll support my right to have a problem with them.

That's what makes Canada so wonderful. Don't you think?
Migs
Starter

chimpy wrote:I was looking at how many tickets the lions have to sell to get a complete sell out (which is about right know 24,000) and i do think it is unlikly we are going to hit that, here is why

1. The Beckham game helped spoil momentum that the lons had on ticket sales
2. we have to average almost 2,500 tickets sold a day.( sales on tickets as of know are around 36,000)

I think we are more in the realistic shot of 55,000 which is nothing to complain about , i can't waite.

3. and if calgary comes here the hype will not be as big as if Sask were coming.
If the Riders beat the Stamps on Sunday, BC Place will be soldout Guarandamnteed!!! I personally know of 12 people (including myself) that are going to purchase online immediately after the game should the Riders win. The 'buzz' in this city right now is unlike anything I've ever seen in my 34 years.
Stampeder horse walks into a bar and the bartender says..."Why the Long face?"
chimpy

What about if Calgary wins?
Migs
Starter

chimpy wrote:What about if Calgary wins?
Then good luck
Stampeder horse walks into a bar and the bartender says..."Why the Long face?"
chimpy

Are you and your friends still going if Calagary wins?
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

chimpy wrote:Are you and your friends still going if Calagary wins?
Call me crazy, but I don't think a RIDER fan that lives in REGINA will hop on a plane to Vancouver to watch the Stamps play the Lions if the Riders lose on Sunday.
Rammer
Team Captain

Crazy :beer:
Entertainment value = an all time low
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:Crazy :beer:
What can I do for you?
DerekDD
Starter

Rammer wrote:Crazy :beer:
:yahoo:
chimpy

Did not know you lived in Regina Migs, Sorry
obs
Champion

Lion guy if you don't like the fact that people are continuously talking about the attendance then maybe you should keep your comments to yourself or just not read this thread.

Ditto. That's when mods should come in, to prevent threadcrapping.
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Lion Guy wrote:I just heard from a friend, who heard it from a co-worker, that heard it from his boss that another ticket was just sold!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.