ATTENDANCE THREAD FOR WESTERN FINAL

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

120dB
Legend

has 7-11 sold WF tickets before, cause their banners were not up at last year's WF ?

it appears sec 24 to 30 are blocked off, that's 3000 seats, 5 % of capacity
120dB
Legend

NO SINGLES LEFT IN LOWER BOWL FOR WF !!!

ALSO, WE HAVE OUR FIRST ROW ZZ, HIGHEST ROW IN THE STADIUM! Congratulations to Sec 42 as the first Row ZZ sale, the highest row you can go! Way to go Section 42 !

Most importantly, I resisted the temptation...

I DID NOT START A NEW THREAD SAYING NO MORE SINGLES LEFT IN LOWER BOWL FOR WF AND HIGHEST ROW ZZ SOLD

I did it guys. It's been hard, very hard, but I resisted the temptation; give me a little credit
SammyGreene
Team Captain

120dB wrote:has 7-11 sold WF tickets before, cause their banners were not up at last year's WF ?

it appears sec 24 to 30 are blocked off, that's 3000 seats, 5 % of capacity
Yes... they sold them last year....
The Lions host the Scotiabank West Championship at 1:00 pm on Sunday, November 12th at BC Place Stadium versus the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Call 604.280.4400 for tickets or purchase online at ticketmaster.ca. Fans can also purchase tickets for the game at 7-Eleven locations throughout the Lower Mainland for $49.98 per pair (plus applicable taxes).
With basically no pairs left in the lower bowl... these discounted tickets should move quickly and we actually might see the 7-Eleven sections full for a change.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

120dB wrote:NO SINGLES LEFT IN LOWER BOWL FOR WF !!!

ALSO, WE HAVE OUR FIRST ROW ZZ, HIGHEST ROW IN THE STADIUM! Congratulations to Sec 42 as the first Row ZZ sale, the highest row you can go! Way to go Section 42 !

I DID NOT START A NEW THREAD SAYING NO MORE SINGLES LEFT IN LOWER BOWL FOR WF AND HIGHEST ROW ZZ SOLD

I did it guys. It's been hard, very hard, but I resisted the temptation; give me a little credit
:thup:

Now I'm really happy I got my ticket when I did. I was waiting until I got paid next Friday before buying my ticket but decided to dip into the savings account instead. I'd be choked if I had to sit upstairs after spending every game as close to the field as possible.
hexx

Who would want to pay $36 or $49 (before charges) for row ZZ when they can get row A for $29 when they open those sections in a few days? Not me.
smphantom
Legend

120dB wrote:NO SINGLES LEFT IN LOWER BOWL FOR WF !!!

Yeah, but think of how many potential sales were/are lost, while you spend a Friday night on Ticketmaster.ca searching for tickets only to see what's available!?
Stay thirsty my friends.
120dB
Legend

just singles left but not that many; hopefully Ackles can make the call to BC Place to pull off the tarps, they're planning on doing it in Toronto
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

I suspect that by Monday, more sections will be opened up. It'll be a bit tough to do it over the weekend but once people get back into the office for the start of the work week, this will get moving again. As far as I'm concerned, they should just remove all the tarps, open up every section and let the feeding frenzy for tickets begin...especially if we win tomorrow night.
120dB
Legend

Hexx, excellent point! You are one of the smart ones! Ackles doesn't think Lions fans are smart enough to figure that out. Why on earth would someone pay $ 49 to sit in Row ZZ underneath the cables that support the roof just to be on a sideline when a $ 29 ticket will get you lower down further over to one side

But the strategy is different this year. They're selling the between goal lines tickets first, then releasing the end zones. Before it was one side and one end zone then move around in a circle
Balraj
All Star

To update there are still singles left in the lowel, even some doubles. Its just that there hard to find. And according to some Ticketmaster know it alls, the lions have already sold out the entire bronze section opposite of the endzone. From ticketmasters site and from talking with them on the phone it appears the seats available as of right now are high up in the upper levels and inorder to attract more people more sections need to be opened up so people can have a choice of where they want to sit rather then being forced into taking a seat high up in the stadium.
Balraj
All Star

No one is going to want to pay 50 or 36 bucks for a seat up in OO in level 4 when they could get a better one for 29 in another section. I can understand having the crowd in one particular area rather than all over the place but some choice should be given.
chimpy

so what you are saying then there are only about 25,000 sold .
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Didn't Bob Ackles already say 33,000?
Soundy
Hall of Famer

120dB wrote:Ackles doesn't think Lions fans are smart enough to figure that out.
You really need to read Ackles' book, you seem to think he's such an idiot...

If it wasn't for Bobby's touch, this team would still be getting a regular attendance in about the 15,000 range... if they were even still here.
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
DerekDD
Starter

Soundy wrote:
120dB wrote:Ackles doesn't think Lions fans are smart enough to figure that out.
You really need to read Ackles' book, you seem to think he's such an idiot...

If it wasn't for Bobby's touch, this team would still be getting a regular attendance in about the 15,000 range... if they were even still here.
Ackles is a GREAT football man. You guys are lucky to have him there.