CKNW - Casey in Canada talking contract

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

DerekDD
Starter

Big Time wrote:
joesports wrote: After watching a show from HBO called "Hard Knocks" it makes me wonder why he's is still not there and WHY he has not had offers from other teams if he's that good. There are teams in need of QB's at the moment but yet he's not signed.
They were talking about this on the radio yesterday but I've never even heard of "Hard Knocks". Could someone tell me what this show was about and what exactly they said about Casey?
Its a show on HBO featuring, this year, the KC Chiefs training camp. In the season finale, Casey was released and Ray Farmer, director of pro personnel with the Chiefs, said to Casey's face that he was "the least mentally capable" QB on their roster. I don't think CP took it well.
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

DerekDD wrote:
Big Time wrote:
joesports wrote: After watching a show from HBO called "Hard Knocks" it makes me wonder why he's is still not there and WHY he has not had offers from other teams if he's that good. There are teams in need of QB's at the moment but yet he's not signed.
They were talking about this on the radio yesterday but I've never even heard of "Hard Knocks". Could someone tell me what this show was about and what exactly they said about Casey?
Its a show on HBO featuring, this year, the KC Chiefs training camp. In the season finale, Casey was released and Ray Farmer, director of pro personnel with the Chiefs, said to Casey's face that he was "the least mentally capable" QB on their roster. I don't think CP took it well.
I thought that INT that Croyles threw in the Miami pre was the least mentally capable...