ESk/Stamps Reffing Calls

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote: The Kidd call came to mind for me as well, funny who was the QB then as well. As for his hand following through, I have a small problem with that. While he did move his arm up to block the throw, it is Rays arm that forces the defenders arm to glancing his helmet. If you are going to call that contacting the head on a QB, how is the Perry hit where it is his own impact causing the contact (much more severely I may point out, let alone with more serious results) to DD's head, not called.

It almost seemed as if the double toss out earlier in the game had the old "In the second half, I will make up for the call" syndrome affect to those two calls. Crazy that it was the head referee making those calls.
One more illustration why the CLF is generaly viewed as a bush league, by the world of football.

Not so much for bad or ill-timed calls which is of itself reason for thumbs down, but so much as conconsistant calling of a penalties which was O.K. last week, but will not be tolerated this week.

Go and figure. :roll: :? :x
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

Consistency is THE key to reffing........it doesn't matter how you choose to enforce rules.....as long as you do it consistently.
Lloyd