Facebook

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

pinkfreud

smphantom wrote:Too many fatal attraction, psycho ex-girlfriends out there for me to expose myself like that. :no:
What do you mean? You expose yourself all the time.
pinkfreud

Lionheart wrote:
Rammer wrote:A very nice person asked me to join facebook, but I am hesitant to join such functions until the security has a proven track record.
I took a look at it and noticed they wanted my email address AND my password to get in! LMAO

Ya right, I don't think so.
:?

But you're on Facebook.
pinkfreud

LFITQ wrote:
bbgirl wrote:Are you propositioning a married woman? The horror!! :shock:
Those are the best kind to proposition!! You know they are going home at night and they ain't taking anything with them!! 8)
Check your wallet.
Soundy
Hall of Famer

pinkfreud wrote:
LFITQ wrote:
Those are the best kind to proposition!! You know they are going home at night and they ain't taking anything with them!! 8)
Check your wallet.
Hey, don't be giving up ALL your secrets!
Soundy
Hall of Famer

pinkfreud wrote:
smphantom wrote:Too many fatal attraction, psycho ex-girlfriends out there for me to expose myself like that. :no:
What do you mean? You expose yourself all the time.
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Bah!! All you evil people and your Facebook talk! You made me do it! :rockin:
Real women wear orange!!
bbgirl
Legend

pinkfreud wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
Rammer wrote:A very nice person asked me to join facebook, but I am hesitant to join such functions until the security has a proven track record.
I took a look at it and noticed they wanted my email address AND my password to get in! LMAO

Ya right, I don't think so.
:?

But you're on Facebook.
That's his nicer twin.
Lionheart is the evil one.
We don't want him to join up anyway. Hmph.
Lionut
Hall of Famer

Lots of us have one bunny-boiler in our past. But several? Toppy's right -- you may have a problem there... :lol:
"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever."
smphantom
Legend

Toppy Vann wrote:
Now that is a funny post!!! Is it a selection issue or do they just get like that after you drive them away? :lol:
It wasn't meant to be funny - it's true! Primarily a selection issue as they are all redheads, hence no more redheads for this cowboy!
Due to one in particular, my home tel # is unlisted, and I know that if she found me on Facebook, the stalking would start again. :i:
Stay thirsty my friends.
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

You're starting to sound like my friend from college.................hooks up with all the psychos and axe murderers
LFITQ
Team Captain

pinkfreud wrote:
LFITQ wrote:
Check your wallet.
But you see that's where I'm safe too... I'm married. I don't have anything in there worth stealing either. ;) Or maybe that should be ... :bang: or even ... :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
pacific
All Star

I have a Myspace account.
pacific
All Star

I now have a face book account.
hexx

pinkfreud wrote:Those of us on Facebook may want to check out page 4 of yesterday's 24 hours:

http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/pdf/cover.pdf

The article describes Facebook's data mining function and warns people to be aware of the terms their agreeing to:

"Whenever you post a photo, comment, or any personal information on Facebook, you automatically grant the company a licence to use, modify, and even sublicense that information."

:shock:

PS - sjroc can say I told you so
I missed the 24 hours article but IMO the creepiest part of their policy is "We may use information about you that we collect from other sources, including but not limited to newspapers and Internet sources such as blogs, instant messaging services and other users of Facebook, to supplement your profile."