A request for Robbie

Need some help with the site? or Forum?
Ask Here! Got an idea or suggestion for Lionbackers.com, Tell us about it!

Moderator: Team Captains

LFITQ
Team Captain

Or anyone else for that matters, but we know Robbie is the one who can scrounge up images like no one else.

I would like a DETAILED seating map of BC Place. Of course the larger the resolution the better. But the important thing is to be able to see each of the individual seats. For instance I want to be able (even if I have to zoom in really closely) to see exactly where seat 108 Section 34 Row H Lower bowl is on the map.

Much obliged if you could scrounge something up for me.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Robbie
Hall of Famer

I don't think I can help you much there. You'll have to go by this picture and the seating description from the BC Place web site.

SECTIONS

Sections 1-54 ring the stadium on Level 2 & 4, beginning at the West Field and going in a clockwise direction.

ROWS

Rows are lettered and start at the bottom of each level at A and go back through the alphabet until you get to the tunnel (concourse level). They then become double letters starting at AA. Exceptions are in Level 2 sections 1, 54, 27, 28 and 38-44 where the tunnel is at Row FF

Level 2 contains rows A to V and AA to VV.
Level 4 contains rows A to E and AA to ZZ.

There is a walkway in front of row AA in all sections except 38-44.
There is a railing & walkway at row FF.
The height from the floor to the first row (A) in Level 2 is approximately 10 feet.

SEAT NUMBERS

Each section has an aisle running down the middle. Aisle seats start at 1 on the right and go inward to approximately 10, and 101 on the left going inward to approximately 110.
LFITQ
Team Captain

Hmmmm ...

Ok thnx Robbie. At least the description helps .... I appreciate the effort!

Years ago there used to be seating charts in our "Info Pages" books up here for BC Place and GM Place and the like. Unfortunately, it looks like they are a thing of the past now and we are only getting the local stadium and playhouses.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??