New Stuff here at Lionbackers

Need some help with the site? or Forum?
Ask Here! Got an idea or suggestion for Lionbackers.com, Tell us about it!

Moderator: Team Captains

D
Team Captain

The Hall of Fan Pages, History pages and several other pages have been updated to our current look, Over the years there were differant header and menu graphics all over the place, now we have a nice uniform look throughout the site.

In addition we have a new Front Page (FP) and a new photo gallery.

The FP, Gallery and Forum are now completely integrated, the big differance is that now I can draw photos for the FP directly from the Photo Gallery. Any photo gallery I choose ..... right now I am drawing them from the 2006 Championship gallery

Uploading of Photos is permitted and depending what gallery they are loaded to they will appear on the front page in a random order. In order to keep a clean crisp look on the FP uploaded images may be no wider than 400 pixels wide. If your unsure how to trim an image just post your image in this thread and somebody will help you with it :yes:

The new photo gallery also allows MVP's to have there own personal photo gallery .... what is an MVP?
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Good new design, Derek! :thup:
Gerry
Legend

You know I like the site, Derek, but I really wouldn't mind seeing what it looked like with the black and white reversed. You know, black print on a white background.

Can that be done so that people can set their own preference, like you have the alternate theme at 13thman?
Gerry
Legend

I am not asking you to do it. Just wondering if it is easily possible with the software you are using...
Enough is enough.
Rammer
Team Captain

Gerry wrote:I am not asking you to do it. Just wondering if it is easily possible with the software you are using...
Some people are difficult...lol Can't please everyone I see. :wink:
Entertainment value = an all time low
Gerry
Legend

Rammer wrote:
Gerry wrote:I am not asking you to do it. Just wondering if it is easily possible with the software you are using...
if you think I'm being difficult here and now, you don't know me very well...... :lol:
Rammer
Team Captain

Gerry wrote:
Rammer wrote:
if you think I'm being difficult here and now, you don't know me very well...... :lol:
No I saw your work on 13thman, you are an angel here... :lol:
Entertainment value = an all time low
Gerry
Legend

Rammer wrote:
Gerry wrote:
Rammer wrote:
No I saw your work on 13thman, you are an angel here... :lol:
true :lol:
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

Gerry's true masterpieces are when he and Ritch would butt heads on cflzone.....classic works of art. :thup:

:beer: :beer:
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
D
Team Captain

Gerry it is a fair amount of work ..... I did try it once and it didn't look to good .... I dunno I'm just not big on the white and orange look
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Gerry
Legend

D wrote:Gerry it is a fair amount of work ..... I did try it once and it didn't look to good .... I dunno I'm just not big on the white and orange look
Okay. I was just wondering.
Gerry
Legend

D wrote:A battle of wits with Ritch? :shock: .... nobody blink :lol:
I believe the term he used was "butt heads". Who said anything about a battle of wits?

:lol:
Robbie
Hall of Famer

D wrote:In addition we have a new Front Page (FP) and a new photo gallery.
On the new Front Page, it looks like what you mean as Random Photo is misspelled as Rando Photo.
D
Team Captain

i was trying to rhyme
I own The Grey Cup! .com