Any fishermen out there ?

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

There is a vote-in competition being hosted by the WFN (Fishing Network) to determine the “Ultimate Fishing Town”. The contest has come down to a two horse race. The towns of Nestor Falls, Ontario and Port Alberni, BC.

Personally, I can’t see why the Ontario town is even in the running still. Port Alberni has all the things that Nestor Falls has (nearby lakes, rivers etc) PLUS Port Alberni has the OCEAN! From Port Alberni you can catch monster Halibut, Salmon, Trout using all kinds of fishing techniques. It really is a fishing gem.

The thing is the folks at Nestor Falls have had a strong campaign and have had many people voting. BC folks have probably just been too busy fishing.

We need to pull your help (International and otherwise) to vote for a BC town that has gone from being a logging town with a dead end future to being The truly “Ulitmate Fishing Town”. The $25000 towards the community will help them continue to grow and be a great destination.

It’s simple. No need to subscribe to anything. No need to buy… Just go to a web page and vote.

http://www.wfn.tv/ultimate-fishing-town/Port-Alberni

We need your support.
zark
Champion

Sorry...Ontario has great fishing. I caught more big ones there. Pike, Bass, I love the bass...
Best town wins bro'...we're all Canuck lovers... :beer:
"'Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Groucho Marx
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

I don't fish, but I'm keeping it local :) So far, PA has about a 700 vote lead.
Real women wear orange!!