Sheesh

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

trying to get a discussion going here is like trying to do a comedy routine in a room full of vulcans.
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

come to think of it, it could be halarious watching robin williams trying to get vulcans to laugh. :yes: :lol:
zark
Champion

there are fellow posters among us, who say we're whiners if we say something not to they're liking. Its become fear mentality. It's just not that much fun when you can't criticizing. I'm surprised nobody has called you a whiner by now.
I like whining. I'm in 2 unions, so I've become quite good at it. If theres no donuts and muffins at 9.30, heads will roll.
:beer: :rotf:
"'Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Groucho Marx
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

I prefer smoked cheddar cheese with my wine. :lol:
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:I prefer smoked cheddar cheese with my wine. :lol:
I prefer my wife with my wine.
Bobbyp
Champion

I was waiting for a new thread on snow. How much is on the ground in Van? We have about 12 inches in Kelowna, of snow that is. Heres something to discuss, when Benewheaties goes to the Argos whos the def coordinator.
Some mispelling may or may not occur as well as using a word incorrectly in my posts
READER CAUTION IS STRICTLY ADVISED
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Bobbyp wrote: I was waiting for a new thread on snow. How much is on the ground in Van? We have about 12 inches in Kelowna, of snow that is.
beats me but I am sure we got more than 12 inches. I do know that there is none on my driveway, front sidewalk, or half the street in front of my house. Got 4-5 foot high piles of it along the edges of my lawn.
Bobbyp wrote:Heres something to discuss, when Benewheaties goes to the Argos whos the def coordinator.
now I think that would be a topic for the other forum.
zark
Champion

My wife prefers me with her whine and Russel Crowe with her wine. I just drink beer with no reason. Although, I still think Sigourney Weaver is hot.
I'm up in Kamloops. Lots of snow. Try all seasons tires around here and you'll be intimate with the ditches.Snow blowers are for the old timers. But if someone gave me one ....
Wally's coming up with phase 2 after the holidays, and T.O still hasn't picked a coach. The Pinball is up my way charging $75.00 for a motivational speech. I won't be motivated to see that.
:tease: :beer: :wink:
"'Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Groucho Marx