The Official Lionbacker Ladies Hot Guy Thread

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

pinkfreud

CatsEyes wrote:PF, you MUST do Football 202 next year! 8) Tyson did the clinic on snapping, and wow! He is intense..... :oops: 8)
Now THAT sounds like a good idea!

:thup:
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

, you MUST do Football 202
is that anything like YOU MUST DO THE FOOTBALL TEAM???
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

pinkfreud wrote:
CatsEyes wrote:PF, you MUST do Football 202 next year! 8) Tyson did the clinic on snapping, and wow! He is intense..... :oops: 8)

I plan on doing it again. It was in mid-May this year, so should be the same again next year. There were 80+ 'graduates' of the inaugural Football 202 Class. There are 8 different stations, covering the various positions on the field. There were women of all ages and abilities, and it was a great time. Keep an eye out for it next year! :rockin:
Real women wear orange!!
pinkfreud

CatsEyes wrote:
pinkfreud wrote:

I plan on doing it again. It was in mid-May this year, so should be the same again next year. There were 80+ 'graduates' of the inaugural Football 202 Class. There are 8 different stations, covering the various positions on the field. There were women of all ages and abilities, and it was a great time. Keep an eye out for it next year! :rockin:
Cool, maybe I can convince my Mommy to come too as a close-to-Mother's-Day thing. She'd go if Nick Hebeler was there! I'd bring Grandma, but I'm afraid she'd harass the players the whole time.
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

pinkfreud wrote:Cool, maybe I can convince my Mommy to come too as a close-to-Mother's-Day thing. She'd go if Nick Hebeler was there! I'd bring Grandma, but I'm afraid she'd harass the players the whole time.
Nick and a few of the other alumni were there last year, so you should see if she can come too! And bring Grandma! What do you think WE were doing to the players? :twisted:
Real women wear orange!!
pinkfreud

Speaking of Mommy, she's pretty good at finding the hot men too...:lol: That's quite a grip she's got!

[img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n309 ... ripper.jpg[/img]
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Go, Mom! :rockin: Nice 80's look too.....how old is Mom, BTW? Just roughly.....I know a lady never divulges her age, but just ballpark...
Real women wear orange!!
pinkfreud

She's around 40 there I think. That was 20 years ago.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

What do you think WE were doing to the players
do tell :yes:
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

pinkfreud wrote:She's around 40 there I think. That was 20 years ago.
About the same age as my mom then! :rockin: And KIA? We were purrfect attentive students and ladies, and didn't give players a hard time at all. :lol: :lol: Just ask Mr. Washington. :wink:
Real women wear orange!!
bbgirl
Legend

pinkfreud wrote:

I want to do it too -- schedule permitting. Fun!
Dan Russell
Legend

Who would have guessed this thread would have grown this big.
O'Shea

Ohhhhhhhhh yes!!! Nice choice PF :yes: I forgot about him. My fave shot is where he's all cleaned up and teasing us by sitting on the edge of the bathtub :wink: :wink: :twisted:
Charlene

Dan Russell wrote:Who would have guessed this thread would have grown this big.
*raises hand*