The Official Lionbacker Ladies Hot Guy Thread

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

Soundy
Hall of Famer

Charlene wrote:KnowItAll is a dirty old man

:wink:
Good... I don't feel so alone now.

And I notice nobody has answered his question ;)
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

The Whitecaps seriously need to get in touch with Photog....those pics all look worse than the "OJ" mug shot photo from years back.

Honestly, I've seen drivers license photos look better.
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
bbgirl
Legend

Mug shots for sure. Smile, boys!
Robbie
Hall of Famer

bbgirl wrote:Mug shots for sure. Smile, boys!
Okay, you want to see those boys smiling?

[img]http://www.vancouversouthsiders.com/images/usld1cup.jpg[/img]
O'Shea

Okay Robbie... Enough with the Whitecaps please :?

I believe you seriously need to rethink your whole definition of Male Hotness here. IMO none, not one of the Whitecaps players pics posted are remotely hot :roll:

Well that's just my opinion - maybe I just lust for the pretty boys - but a combo of beautiful and brainy is unbeatable :yes: I do appreciate hotness at its finest and the Whitecaps are falling way short on the hot'o'meter. :sigh:

I am seriously disappointed in the Whitecaps player selections represented here and shudder to think how the remainder of your "Lady Lionbacker" training will go :lol: :wink:
Robbie
Hall of Famer

O'Shea wrote:Okay Robbie... Enough with the Whitecaps please :?

I believe you seriously need to rethink your whole definition of Male Hotness here. IMO none, not one of the Whitecaps players pics posted are remotely hot :roll:

Well that's just my opinion - maybe I just lust for the pretty boys - but a combo of beautiful and brainy is unbeatable :yes: I do appreciate hotness at its finest and the Whitecaps are falling way short on the hot'o'meter. :sigh:

I am seriously disappointed in the Whitecaps player selections represented here and shudder to think how the remainder of your "Lady Lionbacker" training will go :lol: :wink:
Okay then, O'Shea. If you do not agree with my selections, then why don't you go here:

http://whitecapsfc.com/teams/mens/

And click on every name to see their picture and post the photographs of who you think are hot members of the team?

Even if you don't think they're hot off the field, you must admit they were extremely hot on the field.
O'Shea

Are any of them David Beckham?? :lol:

*Edit* No not one would make the O'Shea hot'o'meter.

I hereby forward a motion to deem all Vancouver Whitecaps Players ineligible for the Lady Lionbackers Hot Guy Thread.

They seriously need to hire Photog... get some airbrushing, touch ups... tans... haircuts... smiles... body doubles. Easily the least hot soccer team I've ever seen. 8)
Robbie
Hall of Famer

O'Shea wrote:I hereby forward a motion to deem all Vancouver Whitecaps Players ineligible for the Lady Lionbackers Hot Guy Thread.
I think that should be up to CatsEyes to decide.

Okay then, if you do not think your local soccer champions are hot, then how about your local hockey champions? This young man was clearly the hottest guy on the ice in Vancouver last season - much hotter than many of the guys on Vancouver's other hockey club.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/ba/Brule.jpg[/img][img]http://www.bluejackets.com/images/200509/3157.f.jpg[/img]
O'Shea

Nope he's not hot either. :no: :no: :no:

A motion is not a declaration, but merely a motion for consideration :thup:
pinkfreud

Too young. We're old enough to be their aunties.
bbgirl
Legend

Brule was born in 1987. That's even too young for me -- seems so dirty and wrong.
O'Shea

I don't even care about the age, I'm just tired of the thread being littered with mediochre specimens. Right spirit, but wrong wrong wrong on the hotness scale... some of those submissions belong in a NOT Hot Thread.
Charlene

Everyone has different tastes!
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Yup, ladies-we have to up the ante a little bit.....I'll be back shortly! :rockin:
Real women wear orange!!