Moderator: Team Captains

Who wants PigSkin_53 to just disappear?

I do
45%
I don't
55%

Total votes: 22
O'Shea

KnowItAll wrote:OTOH , is it hurting anybody, or anything?? I wouldnt do such a poll, but I dont see the point in taking issue with it, as long as its in the pub???
:whs: Exactly... post or don't post, read or don't read and vote or don't vote. Honestly, we've had worse polls than this one during these stupid bye weeks.... THANK GOD FOR NFL!!!

I voted for PS to stay... why not?
pinkfreud

Yank In BC wrote:
pinkfreud wrote:Pigskin has my sympathy. Things are getting a little personal on that thread.
Then grow some tougher skin...geeze it's not like PS was being a saint.
No and I'm not necessarily taking his side. I just think it's sad when people are criticized in a way that causes them to lose face, no matter who it is. It's one thing to disagree with something someone says or to ask for clarification. But mocking them and telling them to get a life, sober up, or grow tougher skin is a bit cutting don't you think? Orange Shoes is right - running a poll probably isn't the best way to resolve this and I'm sorry I ever posted to this thread.
Rammer
Team Captain

pinkfreud wrote:Don't leave Pigskin, it's just bye-week.
Ar eyou suggesting to leave for a only one week? :)

Stick around Pigskin, I enjoy your comments and trust me we all have a few bad days where we seem to spark wires with posters, I know that first hand.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Rammer
Team Captain

pinkfreud wrote:
Yank In BC wrote:
pinkfreud wrote:Pigskin has my sympathy. Things are getting a little personal on that thread.
Then grow some tougher skin...geeze it's not like PS was being a saint.
No and I'm not necessarily taking his side. I just think it's sad when people are criticized in a way that causes them to lose face, no matter who it is. It's one thing to disagree with something someone says or to ask for clarification. But mocking them and telling them to get a life, sober up, or grow tougher skin is a bit cutting don't you think? Orange Shoes is right - running a poll probably isn't the best way to resolve this and I'm sorry I ever posted to this thread.
No need to be sorry for posting, I even posted after everything was said and done to this point. Generally on LB'ers.com, we all get choked up at someone's comments once in awhile.
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:we all have a few bad days where we seem to spark wires with posters, I know that first hand.
I think we all do Phil. Some of us more than others! 8)
Real women wear orange!!
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

CatsEyes wrote:
Rammer wrote:we all have a few bad days where we seem to spark wires with posters, I know that first hand.
except me of course :yes: :wink:
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

KnowItAll wrote:
CatsEyes wrote:
except me of course :yes: :wink:
:thup: :wink:
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

we all have a few bad days where we seem to spark wires with posters, I know that first hand.
Yeah, it seems I am a master at it.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Rammer
Team Captain

OrangeShoes99 wrote:
we all have a few bad days where we seem to spark wires with posters, I know that first hand.
And it isn't even your own domain.... ;) :wink:
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:
OrangeShoes99 wrote:
George? George?

Is that you George??
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
Arny
Champion

Rammer wrote:
OrangeShoes99 wrote:
Yes, but are you King of the County?
squishy35
Legend

Pigskin should stay.

I rather enjoy his metaphorical content and intellectual banter. :yes:
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Allow me to clear the air

This poll was never meant to become a sympathy thread, but was submitted in frustration and to see how many of you truly want me to continue here.

This is not the first time antagonistic elements from within have used petty poll protocol to embarrass me.

I guess I ran out of patience with their tactless bullpoop and lost it.
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
Gerry
Legend

PigSkin_53 wrote:Allow me to clear the air

This poll was never meant to become a sympathy thread,
please.....you should have left bad enough alone......this thread was buried down lower on the page, but you just has to drag it back up.....
but was submitted in frustration and to see how many of you truly want me to continue here.
who are you......Sally Field?
This is not the first time antagonistic elements from within have used petty poll protocol to embarrass me.
paranoia? Maybe it's something as simple as that your question was unclear. Ever think of that?
I guess I ran out of patience with their tactless bullpoop and lost it.
You've lost something all right. I wonder if you had it to begin with.......... :roll: