I do
45%
I don't
55%

Total votes: 22
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

PigSkin_53 wrote:Allow me to clear the air

This poll was never meant to become a sympathy thread, but was submitted in frustration and to see how many of you truly want me to continue here.

This is not the first time antagonistic elements from within have used petty poll protocol to embarrass me.

I guess I ran out of patience with their tactless bullpoop and lost it.
I think Pigskin's post is is a good way to close off the topic without firing up another round of debate. Rammer and others note that there are always going to be posts or days when someone gets riled up or we get riled up at a post but the common thread here among the posters here is that we are fans of the BC Lions and the CFL.

I have always liked Pigskin's posts and his way of expressing himself - not to mention his support when I have managed to rile up some others. Apparently I have one fan here who reads all my posts and agrees with absolutely nothing I say! Maybe there's a poll in there somewhere, but that is for another day.

It's a beautiful day on the west coast, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and the stock market sucks much like it does every Sept/Oct.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
Charlene

Where's the love y'all? And why is this thread still open?
Gerry
Legend

Charlene wrote:Where's the love y'all? And why is this thread still open?
Like I said...it was buried and was hopefully dead, but PS decided to resurrect it..........I don't know why either.
Gerry
Legend

Hey, that was PS post number 666! :shock:

Maybe that explains it.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

While we're on this issue, I'll make a comment. I've been active in this forum for just under two years and I'll have to say one thing I really like about Lionbackers.com is that there doesn't seem to be too big of a problem with internet trolls - at least not compared to many other message forums out there.

I believe the only time we had a serious problem with an internet troll was when Dexter_h spammed many threads late last year.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Dexter_h = Galat????

hmmmm
Every day that passes is one you can't get back