new hats

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

lion24
Legend

Some new hats available at Sports n' Stuff!!! what does everyone think of these?
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
lion24
Legend

here is the new 2007 sideline hot jacket as well:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
LFITQ
Team Captain

So let me get this straight. They pick Abbotsford for Training Camp. They play in Vancouver (granted in the dome).

Yet they refuse to put out a RAIN Jacket with a hood for the fans to buy ...

Can someone explain this to me? Especially when we see the coaches wearing exactly what I want in a rain coat (at least at last year's training camp they were) but it never became available for sale.

All I am looking for is a nylon jacket (not a pull over but something with a zipper up the front!) with a hood.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
lion24
Legend

LFITQ wrote:So let me get this straight. They pick Abbotsford for Training Camp. They play in Vancouver (granted in the dome).

Can someone explain this to me? Especially when we see the coaches wearing exactly what I want in a rain coat (at least at last year's training camp they were) but it never became available for sale.

All I am looking for is a nylon jacket (not a pull over but something with a zipper up the front!) with a hood.
i would like a friggin BC Lions winter jacket as well for the prairie winters!!!! :lol: :lol:
Rick James
Legend

lion24 wrote:
LFITQ wrote:So let me get this straight. They pick Abbotsford for Training Camp. They play in Vancouver (granted in the dome).

i would like a friggin BC Lions winter jacket as well for the prairie winters!!!! :lol: :lol:
I have one. It was purrfect in the peg.
LFITQ
Team Captain

Rick James wrote:
lion24 wrote:

I have one too. Bought SEVERAL years ago ... I know they usually make hose yearly but they usually come out closer to the winter.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
CartWheelFan
All Star

lion24 wrote:Some new hats available at Sports n' Stuff!!! what does everyone think of these?
I think the hats are very nice, and I will definetly be picking one up before the 15th. I believe I like the top one best.

I do most of my shopping for sports wear @ Blue Line Sports in Coquitlam Center. And I did see all of those hats in their store window yesterday. For those of you who might live in the Valley Coquitlam Center may be closer for you to go to get your gear and I highly recommend Blue Line. They have't let me down yet. Yes, this is a shameless plug for Blue Line Sports haha. I must confess, I know the owner's daughter (Danielle Hunt) who also works/manages there. Although if you go there and mention to Danielle that you know me, you will likely not get any kind of a discount. (I never do either)

Anyways, looks like I'll be lookin' sharp in orange, black and white for the 15th!

I wouldn't mind a nice Lions sweatshirt (not a hoodie, just a plain sweatshirt) Any tips on where to get one?

GO LIONS GO!!~
lion24
Legend

CartWheelFan wrote:
lion24 wrote:Some new hats available at Sports n' Stuff!!! what does everyone think of these?
I think the hats are very nice, and I will definetly be picking one up before the 15th. I believe I like the top one best.

I do most of my shopping for sports wear @ Blue Line Sports in Coquitlam Center. And I did see all of those hats in their store window yesterday. For those of you who might live in the Valley Coquitlam Center may be closer for you to go to get your gear and I highly recommend Blue Line. They have't let me down yet. Yes, this is a shameless plug for Blue Line Sports haha. I must confess, I know the owner's daughter (Danielle Hunt) who also works/manages there. Although if you go there and mention to Danielle that you know me, you will likely not get any kind of a discount. (I never do either)

Anyways, looks like I'll be lookin' sharp in orange, black and white for the 15th!

I wouldn't mind a nice Lions sweatshirt (not a hoodie, just a plain sweatshirt) Any tips on where to get one?

GO LIONS GO!!~
From Sports n' Stuff
lion24
Legend

Rick James wrote:
lion24 wrote:

where do you find the winter jackets? i have not come across one yet?
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

hello, just want to thank all my regular customers who know i go out of my way to offer the best deals on cfl product. Its also good to support sports & stuff
because we are a sponsor of lionbackers and 13thman not like that other store someone is trying to promote on here. Also watch here for news of our expansion in sept with a huge regrand opening with of coarse great deals for lionbackers to visit as well as special guests / lots of prises(trip to vegas, autongraphed jerseys, helmets /footballs ect).

thanks again
rick
sports & stuff :beer: :beer:
lion24
Legend

sports & stuff----ric wrote:hello, just want to thank all my regular customers who know i go out of my way to offer the best deals on cfl product. Its also good to support sports & stuff
because we are a sponsor of lionbackers and 13thman not like that other store someone is trying to promote on here. Also watch here for news of our expansion in sept with a huge regrand opening with of coarse great deals for lionbackers to visit as well as special guests / lots of prises(trip to vegas, autongraphed jerseys, helmets /footballs ect).

thanks again
rick
sports & stuff :beer: :beer:
:whs: I have been very happy with the products and the service Rick has provided for me out here in Edmonton(including the jersey in my avatar) so thanks Rick! :thup: :thup: Being that it is a sponsor of the site it is a good thing to buy stuff from there!! no, i don't work for Rick :lol: but he has been very good when i have enquired about products and would strongly recommend trying to buy Lion gear from him.

Just to go off topic like Freddie Mitchell, who thanked his hands, I would like to thank my brain for coming up with 400 posts and coming up with at least 10% of those posts being fairly thoughtful, although i am sure many would think that percentage should be lower!! :lol: :lol:
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

hi, my reebok catologe shows a cfl heavyweight sideline jacket with hood, so i called reebok and they are not making any lions ones this year. If the team didnt step up and order a bunch they wont make them.

They only jackets available for lions are the cfl lightweight sideline jacket ($99.99
before discounts) and the 1/4 zip coaches fleece, a heavier jacket but no hood either. ($89.99 bfore discounts). i have both in stock , will be on website next week
Rick James
Legend

lion24 wrote:
Rick James wrote:
lion24 wrote:
where do you find the winter jackets? i have not come across one yet?

Bought it online 3 yeats or so ago. it is reebok. very heavy with a hood. orangeshoes has the same one. it kept me plenty warm outside at grey cup.
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

yes they had them before, but are not making them this year
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

I'm seeing Ping on saturday and he's supposed to have exactly that for me (holding it since last fall).........I'll ask him if he has anymore.........they're supposed to be over sized so a Large would probably do you.
Lloyd