CUSTOM MADE McFarlane CFL figures available here!!!

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

LFITQ
Team Captain

As I can't get down there, I'm also waiting on OS99's report from seeing them live and in person.

After that I may be asking for a few (namely an Al Wilson from 1985 if possible).
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
ScottW1978
prospect

OrangeShoes99 wrote:Lots of time Scott...I would like to see them in person. Tickets are not that expensive, selling four of these should get you a seat.

thats the issue, I need 2 seasons...for me and my wifey, lol. I need to sell 8!!! :sigh:
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

If you can't sell 8 on this site, I would be pretty surprised...give it some more time. Training camp is approaching and there are a lot of regulars that will be returning...
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
ScottW1978
prospect

Good stuff.....and because I am working at the tattoo shop Friday, I cant promise I will be able to make it to the Royal Towers...appointments sometimes run long....last minute walk ins and the like. If I cant make it, I will take some much more in depth pictures with better lighting, and compare them to something well known for size etc, and send the pics off to those who request!!! :) :)
lion24
Legend

i can understand people wanting to see the figures in person, but from my experience Scott does a great job with detail of the figures as i have three from him now. He sent me pictures when he was done so i could see what he did and is excellent at responding to emails :thup: :thup: not to come off as his agent or anything :lol: :lol: but i am confident everyone would be happy with his work :thup: :thup: i guess i am trying to say for me it was worth the money
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
ScottW1978
prospect

Thanks for the kind words Shawn, but I will do my best and try and make it down there Friday. :thup:
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

Are these licenced by the CFL? If so MAYBE we can display some for you
ScottW1978
prospect

they arent licensed. They are personal works of art, so displaying them wouldnt be an issue. I do appreciate the offer:)

also, sorry I couldnt make it to the get together Friday, but work to priority :(

I will try to get some high res pics up here in better lighting ASAP so anyone with doubts can see the quality of these!!!

Scott :rockin:
Foofster
prospect

Hi. Are you making the figurines? I am looking for a Solomon elimimian mcfarlane...thanks. william