Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Rick James

This Forum contains Member Profiles. These members have achieved Hall of Fame Status (3000 posts) and as such have demonstrated their commitment to the BC Lions and Lionbackers.com. Hall of Fame Members will of course receive respect and admiration from your peers and have the opportunity to place your profile here.
D
Team Captain

Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Rick James
Position: Defensive Tackle
Favourite CFL team: Lions of course
Why are they your favourite team: I am a West Coast guy. The Lions are just my kind of team and I've grown to love them.
If you were abducted by Super Models and forced to cheer for another team who would it be: Ottawa Renegades. The underdawg in the East
Other Favourite Sports teams: Canucks. Jays. Raptors. Seahawks. Whitecaps.
Favourite CFL stadium: BC Place. Can't beat wearing shorts to a game in November.
Favourite Favourite BC Lion: Carl Kidd
Favourite former BC Lion: Matt Dunigan
Favourite Food: Sushi.
Favourite Bar: College Heights Pub in Prince George
Favourite Beer: Okanagan Springs Pale Ale
Favourite Alcoholic Beverage: Tequila. No lime. No Salt
Favourite Non Alcoholic Bevy: My morning coffee.
Favourite Tunes: Bruce Springsteen. Elton John. Megadeth. Kanye West.
Favourite Movie: The Big Lebowski.
Hobbies: Snowboarding. Golf. Lionbackers!!
Favourite BC Lion Memory: Sitting in the SuperFan seats./Meeting all my Lionbacker buddies. (You know who you are)
Best Grey Cup Host City: Vancouver 2005. Could it possibly get any better than that party?
My dream vacation is: Golfing at Pebble Beach.
Favourite CFL uniform: Lions Flutie era.
Strangest things seen at game: 2002 Grey Cup when the parachuters missed the stadium.
Words you live by: That's tight.
Additional Comments: Lionbackers is a great site. I am glad to be a part of the online community.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I own The Grey Cup! .com