Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Bosco

This Forum contains Member Profiles. These members have achieved Hall of Fame Status (3000 posts) and as such have demonstrated their commitment to the BC Lions and Lionbackers.com. Hall of Fame Members will of course receive respect and admiration from your peers and have the opportunity to place your profile here.
D
Team Captain

Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Bosco
Position: Center
Favourite CFL team: British Columbia Lions (of course!)
Why are they your favourite team: My Alouettes folded in 1987, and I didn't have a "local" team to cheer for until moving to B.C. in 1994. I was great to be able to once again attend CFL games.
If you were abducted by Super Models and forced to cheer for another team who would it be: The Alouettes
Other Favourite Sports teams: Renegades
Favourite CFL stadium: B.C. Place - it's rockin' once again!
Favourite BC Lion: Dave Dickenson / Jason Clarmont
Favourite former BC Lion: Damon Allen
Favourite Food: Whatever Mrs. Bosco serves up
Favourite Bar: My kitchen during Happy Hour
Favourite Beer: Rickards Red
Favourite Alcoholic Beverage: Myers Rum
Favourite Non Alcoholic Bevy: Ice Tea
Favourite Tunes: R&B - it brings out the soul in me - LOL
Favourite Movie: Slap Shot
Hobbies: Useless trivia, writing, baseball, and the CFL
Favourite BC Lion Memory: The 94' Cup, and the 00' Cup
Best Grey Cup Host City: Toronto in 1980 - a gigantic piss up!
My dream vacation is: A sandy beach in Barbados, coupled with a vat of rum punch.
Favourite CFL uniform: The Lions orange & black
Strangest things seen at game: Alouettes management giving a demonstration on how their guard dogs worked as crowd control to keep fans off the field (circa 1975). After that display, the team had no further problem with field jumpers.
Words you live by: We can't all be athletes, but we can at least be athletic supporters.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I own The Grey Cup! .com