Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Lionheart

This Forum contains Member Profiles. These members have achieved Hall of Fame Status (3000 posts) and as such have demonstrated their commitment to the BC Lions and Lionbackers.com. Hall of Fame Members will of course receive respect and admiration from your peers and have the opportunity to place your profile here.
D
Team Captain

Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Lionheart
Position: Goalie
Favourite CFL team: British Columbia Lions
Why are they your favourite team: Well, when I get off the skytrain to go to a game these are the guys always playing there, so I've kinda grown fond of them.
If you were abducted by Super Models and forced to cheer for another team who would it be: Hamilton Tigercats
Other Favourite Sports teams: Vancouver Canucks...in lesser respect, Detroit Tigers and Dallas Cowboys
Favourite CFL stadium: BC Place ....comfy and cozy.I've been to Calgary, Edmonton, and Winnipeg.
Favourite BC Lion: Geroy Simon
Favourite former BC Lion: Mervin Fernandez and Lui
Favourite Food: Lamb, and West Coast seafood
Favourite Bar: You know the one, near the beach about 9 thousand km south of here
Favourite Beer: Homebrew
Favourite Alcoholic Beverage: Wine
Favourite Non Alcoholic Bevy: Water and Greens +
Favourite Tunes: My musical intersts everything from jazz to Led Zepplin, no country, rap or heavy metal. Every thing else is ok as long as it's well recorded.
Favourite Movie: The Abyss
Hobbies: Photography, woodworking, making wine and beer, fishing, shooting some pool, and building the never finished sound system worthy of forgeting distractions like work, tv, the internet and the tax man.
Favourite BC Lion Memory: think it would have to be the western final in Calgary, McManus to Flutie in the snow, cold and about fifty yards to go and 5 seconds left on the clock. I think I cried when he caught it...ok, I'm sensitive, so what?
Best Grey Cup Host City: I'm hoping that Ottawa puts itself on the top of that list next year. Look for me there. I'll buy the first round, you buy the next three.
My dream vacation is: At the moment...Runaway Bay Jamaica. I'm hoping to win the trip from the Lions. If I had to pay...Europe...castles...old wine cellars...beaches on the mediteranian.
Favourite CFL uniform: I think it would be the Lions road unis.
Strangest things seen at game: Probably when Adam Rita beat the snot out of Reinbold after a game, It was quite the melay.
Words you live by: Don't take life to seriously, keep your sense of humour at the top of the list and treet your better half as if she were a goddess. You will be rewarded.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I own The Grey Cup! .com