Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Lion_Pride_26

This Forum contains Member Profiles. These members have achieved Hall of Fame Status (3000 posts) and as such have demonstrated their commitment to the BC Lions and Lionbackers.com. Hall of Fame Members will of course receive respect and admiration from your peers and have the opportunity to place your profile here.
D
Team Captain

Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Lion_Pride_26
Position: Tight End/Slot Back
Favourite CFL team: British Columbia Lions
Why are they your favourite team: Because I love them.
If you were abducted by Super Models and forced to cheer for another team who would it be: Calgary Stampeders
Other Favourite Sports teams: Seattle Seahwaks, Tennessee Titans, Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Washington Huskies,and I kind of like the Vancouver Canucks.
Favourite CFL stadium: BC Place Stadium
Favourite BC Lion: I have so many faves: Jason Clermont, Barrin Simpson, Damon Allen, Alfred "Action" Jackson, and especially Carl Kidd
Favourite former BC Lion: Lui Passaglia, Danny Barrett
Favourite Food: Pizza
Favourite Bar: Any bar in Vancouver
Favourite Beer: Don't drink beer.... yet. ;)
Favourite Alcoholic Beverage: don't know
Favourite Non Alcoholic Bevy: Pepsi or Coca Cola
Favourite Tunes: Rush, Wagner, Satriani, The Dead Milkmen, Mark Knopfler, Django Reinhardt, The Arrogant Worms
Favourite Movie: Any kind of Football movie
Hobbies: Basketball and Football.
Favourite BC Lion Memory: 1994: 1) Darren Flutie's catch in the West Semi-Final. 2)Lui Passaglia's field goal kick ,in the Grey Cup, with 0:00's on the clock.
Best Grey Cup Host City: Edmonton
My dream vacation is: Hawaii, Florida, Cancun, New York, Palm Springs or Acapulco
Favourite CFL uniform: Any BC Lions jersey
Strangest things seen at game: Streakers, Another thing, the way officiating has been going, a good referee
Words you live by: "It ain't over till the final whistle"
I own The Grey Cup! .com