Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Eleventh_Yard

This Forum contains Member Profiles. These members have achieved Hall of Fame Status (3000 posts) and as such have demonstrated their commitment to the BC Lions and Lionbackers.com. Hall of Fame Members will of course receive respect and admiration from your peers and have the opportunity to place your profile here.
D
Team Captain

Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Eleventh_Yard
Position: "Man on top"...er..."tight end"...I mean QB
Favourite CFL team: The Toronto Argonauts -- Righteous Rulers of the CFL!!
Why are they your favourite team: Hmmm...what part of "21 Grey Cups" didn't you understand? Been lovin' the Boatmen since 1983, that should say enough!! :c)
If you were abducted by Super Models and forced to cheer for another team who would it be: My girlfriend is a super model and we live in Calgary -- draw your own conclusions!
Other Favourite Sports teams: Whitecaps, Ajax, either the Nux or the Flames, the 2002 FIFA U-19 Canadian WOmen's Team (we won silver!!)
Favourite CFL stadium: McMahon Stadium
Favourite BC Lion: Whoever fumbles the ball to the Argos!
Favourite former BC Lion: Robert Drummond, of course!! *LOL*
Favourite Food: If you ain't sweatin', you ain't eating'!!
Favourite Bar: Clean & Sober
Favourite Beer: Clean & Sober
Favourite Alcoholic Beverage: What part of "Clean & Sober" don't you understand? ;c)
Favourite Non Alcoholic Bevy: Sobe
Favourite Tunes: Rush, Wagner, Satriani, The Dead Milkmen, Mark Knopfler, Django Reinhardt, The Arrogant Worms
Favourite Movie: The Empire Strikes Back
Hobbies: Whatcha got?
Favourite BC Lion Memory: The streakers on the field!! :c)
Best Grey Cup Host City: Any place but Vancouver! *LOL*
My dream vacation is: Seven months on UI!! *ROFLMAO*
Favourite CFL uniform: Anything wrapped around an Argonaut!!
Strangest things seen at game: Didn't the Lions actually beat the Argos once? *LOL*
Words you live by: If you can't take a joke...f*ck ya!!
I own The Grey Cup! .com