Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Photog

This Forum contains Member Profiles. These members have achieved Hall of Fame Status (3000 posts) and as such have demonstrated their commitment to the BC Lions and Lionbackers.com. Hall of Fame Members will of course receive respect and admiration from your peers and have the opportunity to place your profile here.
D
Team Captain

Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Photog
Position: half time bench warmer
Favourite CFL team: BC Lions
Why are they your favourite team: Process of elimination, just kidding! They're the reason I started watching football.
If you were abducted by Super Models and forced to cheer for another team who would it be: Calgary? I like the city
Favourite CFL stadium: BC Place
Favourite Favourite BC Lion: Carl Kidd/Jason Clermont
Favourite former BC Lion: Sean Millington
Favourite Food: Steak
Favourite Bar: Cedar Cottage Pub
Favourite Beer: Guinness
Favourite Alcoholic Beverage: Vodka Paralyzer
Favourite Non Alcoholic Bevy: Americano, black.
Favourite Tunes: Rammstein, Hans Zimmer, Tegan & Sara, Andrea Bocelli.
Favourite Movie: Matrix Trilogy & Star Trek (VI-X).
Hobbies: Paddling, tennis
Favourite BC Lion Memory: Watching (photographing) the BC Lions Grey Cup victory from the sidelines in Calgary, 2000.
Best Grey Cup Host City: Vancouver 2005.
My dream vacation is: an all-inclusive resort trip to somewhere tropical, with my woman.
Favourite CFL uniform: The black 2000 Lions uniform.
Strangest things seen at game: Male streakers.
Words you live by: Temet Nosre.
Additional Comments: If you were the middle aged goon who shoved the newspaper into my camera bag and then skipped away like a school girl during pregame at the terry fox plaza 2 years ago, you better keep it a secret and not let me find you. Otherwise I will bombard you with many, many, words
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I own The Grey Cup! .com