Favorite non lions

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

derekrazzellsballs

Frank Cut-olo
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

Canuck_4_Life wrote:Cam Legault
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
2012 Season Ticket Holder
MacNews
Team Captain

Frankie for sure.
GCG

Canuck_4_Life wrote:
Chris Szarka
He was my favourite last saturday. Thanks Chris. :twisted: :thup:
Kyle

Well it used to be Mike Pringle

Now if coaches can count in this category as well, my pick would be Pinball Clemons... I know I know, beat us in the Grey Cup but he's a good coach and a nice person too boot. (took time and had a conversation with my buddies and I after a game last year)
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Sure coaches count.

my second, third, fourth and fifth fav teams are all because of the coaches

pinball
paopao
the ever popular Barrett
and of course, the Don.

come to think of it, I dont have as many favorite players as I used to.

No QB that matches Flutie, Moon or even Dunigan to me. No Pinball, no Fernandez. No Lui. sigh No Less Brown or Andre Francis, although Adrian close. I find as I get older, it is harder to fully appreciate the talent of the new people cause I keep missing the old favorites too much. Seems strange that I can only think of two non lions to really cheer for and appreciate. Thank God for the Lions :yes:
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Something slightly of topic but, to me, heaven would be watching and playing with all the old favorites of all time with all of us being in our prime. I would die today if I knew it would be that way,sigh At least I would if I didnt have kids.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

I can't say as I really have one. It's not that I'm one of those fans who despises anyone not wearing Lion orange. On the contrary I have a lot of respect for everyone playing in the CFL. Aside from Pinball from the management side of things there's no player I can say stands out above the rest as a favourite non-Lion. Some have mentioned ex-Lions but I don't think they should be considered when selecting a favourite non-Lion.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Some have mentioned ex-Lions but I don't think they should be considered when selecting a favourite non-Lion.
yeah, I hadnt really intended for it to go that way either but I figured though a fav non lion doesnt have to be an ex lion, no reason why couldnt be both. I expect to be Wynn fan if he ever becomes a starter.
Rammer
Team Captain

KnowItAll wrote:
Some have mentioned ex-Lions but I don't think they should be considered when selecting a favourite non-Lion.
yeah, I hadnt really intended for it to go that way either but I figured though a fav non lion doesnt have to be an ex lion, no reason why couldnt be both. I expect to be Wynn fan if he ever becomes a starter.
I still maintain that Kellett falls under that category and I am very happy he is not a Lion anymore.
Entertainment value = an all time low
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:
KnowItAll wrote:
I still maintain that Kellett falls under that category and I am very happy he is not a Lion anymore.
kellet starting to look better. Maybe its the glasses :yes:
Docbeer
Legend

KnowItAll wrote:

kellet starting to look better. Maybe its the glasses
What...you quit wearin' yours... :lol:
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things"
Rammer
Team Captain

Docbeer wrote:

KnowItAll wrote:

kellet starting to look better. Maybe its the glasses
What...you quit wearin' yours... :lol:
Here I thought he was talking about Kellett drinking before games.
Entertainment value = an all time low
hexx

as of this season, mine is frank cutolo, he was one of my fav lions while he was here.

also, ben cahoon.
KC

Dave Benifield and Joe Montford........................KC 8)