Negiotation Lists

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Rammer
Team Captain

Finally a little bit of the window is opened on the Neg lust. Some teams have offered up quite few of their lists to their fanbase, while the Lions haven't given much to their own fans. I expect both the Feb and Dec release dates to be similar if not identical from the Lions. 100% if it was Wally's call, and it seems that Hervey isn't really much more press friendly.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

I like the idea of fans knowing 10 on the list - but depending how it's done someone could add 10 names of lesser players just to make them public

What is interesting right now is the Ticats use of the Neg List with Johnny Manziel.

Looking at it logically (forget HC June Jones' love of JM) two things seem certain in my mind:

1. They can't possibly want this out of shape, bag of trouble on their team.

2. They think one team is a potential place for him and they can get value out of him as a result. Of course that'd be only MTL.

But fans need things to keep them interested and this off season there's a ton of stuff at 3 Down Nation to chew on including neg lists.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy