Sports & Stuff boarded up ?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

kidder
Rookie

I dropped by S&S yesterday to say high to Rick + pick up another Viking's Hat but it appears their done. Windows papered over, sign says "Closed for inventory & Reno's, re-open Jan 2". But then there's a Legal notice from Landlord advising they have changed the locks.
Rick & Co. hosted many a Lions party over the years and has always been a huge Lions supporter. You will be missed Rick. Unfortunately the Mall he was in never adjusted to losing their Anchor Tennant Wal Mart, and has been in a death spiral ever since.
From the factory that made the machines ................
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Rick posted in here earlier that they were unable to negotiate a new lease that worked for him so they were closing at that location but will be reopening as soon as they come up with a new location.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
CardiacKid
Legend

Hambone wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:04 pm
Rick posted in here earlier that they were unable to negotiate a new lease that worked for him so they were closing at that location but will be reopening as soon as they come up with a new location.
:good:
We always make a point of stopping at SportsNStuff when we go through Chilliwack on our way to and from the Okanagan.
I always marvel at how they have managed to survive in that mall.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

CardiacKid wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:26 pm
Hambone wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:04 pm
:good:
We always make a point of stopping at SportsNStuff when we go through Chilliwack on our way to and from the Okanagan.
I always marvel at how they have managed to survive in that mall.
Same here. Seems I fly in for most games now but do drive down once or twice a year to carry on home to "The Rock". I try to drop in on my way back up north to pick up a few goodies and support Ric.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.