Big Software Update Coming Soon and a new look

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

what should the New Look be after updates

Stick with the Black
59%
Go to white with black and orange accents
28%
Either is fine with me
14%

Total votes: 29
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

Good work, D. It is appreciated. I like the soft black background, amongst all the other doo dads and toys. :thup:
John Madden's Team Policies: Be on time. Pay attention. Play like hell on game day.

Jimmy Johnson's Game Keys: Protect the ball. Make plays.

Walter Payton's Advice to Kids: Play hard. Play fair. Have fun.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Will you be bringing back "recent posts " ?
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Is there a New Posts button or can someone advise how you can easily navigate to new posts since being online earlier?

I realize that required website updates always end up losing some of the old functionality and look and I know I'm not the most proficient at finding the new buttons but it'd be nice to not have to page through posts.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

Toppy Vann wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:34 am
Is there a New Posts button or can someone advise how you can easily navigate to new posts since being online earlier?

I realize that required website updates always end up losing some of the old functionality and look and I know I'm not the most proficient at finding the new buttons but it'd be nice to not have to page through posts.
Hey, Toppy.

Top left. Quick links. ''New posts''
John Madden's Team Policies: Be on time. Pay attention. Play like hell on game day.

Jimmy Johnson's Game Keys: Protect the ball. Make plays.

Walter Payton's Advice to Kids: Play hard. Play fair. Have fun.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Other than clicking on the "New posts" button, is there a way to tell what's new when looking at the full board? Many topics have a spinning football icon, but some of those include posts I haven't read and some don't. Some topics have an orange paw and some have a white paw. I've just been looking at the time stamp to see what's new since I last visited.
D
Team Captain

The white paw has no new posts and the Orange Paw shows new posts, the spinning football just means it's a hot topic but doesn't indicate new posts or not. I can come up with a new graphic for new posts in hot topics
I own The Grey Cup! .com
D
Team Captain

B.C.FAN wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:07 am
Other than clicking on the "New posts" button, is there a way to tell what's new when looking at the full board? Many topics have a spinning football icon, but some of those include posts I haven't read and some don't. Some topics have an orange paw and some have a white paw. I've just been looking at the time stamp to see what's new since I last visited.
Can you post in this thread to see if it works ... if it does work the icon below represents an unread post in a hot topic
hot_new.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Thanks for that. I looked obviously in the wrong places.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

D wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:00 pm
B.C.FAN wrote:
Can you post in this thread to see if it works ... if it does work the icon below represents an unread post in a hot topichot_new.gif
I'm not seeing anything different.
D
Team Captain

B.C.FAN wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:32 pm
D wrote:
B.C.FAN wrote:
Can you post in this thread to see if it works ... if it does work the icon below represents an unread post in a hot topichot_new.gif
Me niether ... I'll keep trying
I own The Grey Cup! .com
D
Team Captain

D wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:15 pm
B.C.FAN wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:32 pm
D wrote:

Me niether ... I'll keep trying
OK .. it's Good :towel: ... it may take a bit to show up unless you clear your cache
I own The Grey Cup! .com