Chris Williams now a Leo

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

WestCoastJoe wrote:Here's hoping Chris Rainey and Chris Williams can work together productively on the same team. Happy to have both, but my preference at this time is more towards Chris Rainey.

Along with another CFL Super Smurf, here are their respective times in the 40, along with their height and weight from the NFL combines.

Brandon Banks 5'7'' 149 lbs, now apparently 153 4.43 in the 40

Chris Rainey 5'8'' 180 lbs, 4.36 in the 40

Chris Williams 5'7'' 175 lbs, 4.39 in the 40

Rainey has the fastest time in the 40, and is the "biggest." :wink:

These guys all do kick returns and receiving, with Rainey slipping out of the backfield.

We have seen Rainey run the ball very, very well, here with the Lions, reminiscent for some fans of Willie Fleming years ago.

As noted on the depth chart from another thread it looks like there is room for Williams as a receiver, in the spot held by Sinkfield at year's end.
sinkfield has them all beat.
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

KnowItAll wrote:
WestCoastJoe wrote:Here's hoping Chris Rainey and Chris Williams can work together productively on the same team. Happy to have both, but my preference at this time is more towards Chris Rainey.

Along with another CFL Super Smurf, here are their respective times in the 40, along with their height and weight from the NFL combines.

Brandon Banks 5'7'' 149 lbs, now apparently 153 4.43 in the 40

Chris Rainey 5'8'' 180 lbs, 4.36 in the 40

Chris Williams 5'7'' 175 lbs, 4.39 in the 40

Rainey has the fastest time in the 40, and is the "biggest." :wink:

These guys all do kick returns and receiving, with Rainey slipping out of the backfield.

We have seen Rainey run the ball very, very well, here with the Lions, reminiscent for some fans of Willie Fleming years ago.

As noted on the depth chart from another thread it looks like there is room for Williams as a receiver, in the spot held by Sinkfield at year's end.
sinkfield has them all beat.
Yes, he does. I think I posted this from youtube previously.

Bigger too. Apparently Wally made an offer earlier. Dunno if the Lions would still want him, with Williams in the Den.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John Madden's Team Policies: Be on time. Pay attention. Play like hell on game day.

Jimmy Johnson's Game Keys: Protect the ball. Make plays.

Walter Payton's Advice to Kids: Play hard. Play fair. Have fun.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

speaking of the 40, I sure miss Bo jackson
Every day that passes is one you can't get back