CFL Fans in Toronto

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

CFLFansInToronto
prospect

Hello folks!

In case you ever find yourself passing through Toronto between June and November, OR if you have any friends who are Lions fans living in the Big Smoke... I'd like to introduce you to CFL Fans in Toronto: Bringing together Toronto-based CFL Fans of all stripes to celebrate our league!

Astonishing but true, until now Canada’s largest city completely lacked a ‘home base’ where Canadian Football League fans knew they could go to find fellow CFL fans catching the game together, with the audio turned UP and cold beverages to go around.

But times have changed! CFL Fans in Toronto brings together Toronto-based CFL fans of all stripes to catch CFL game broadcasts and celebrate our league. Our goal is to create the festive atmosphere that one experiences at Grey Cup Week, on a weekly basis throughout the 2016 season.

CFL Fans in Toronto will host one event per week throughout the 2016 CFL Season, beginning with weekly gatherings to catch Thursday Night Football broadcasts throughout the entire Summer.

We’ve teamed up with BrewHaHa Craft Beer Lounge to provide a long-awaited home for CFL fans to hang their hats. Occupying the lower level of the Duke of York pub, BrewHaHa is a centrally located venue (39 Prince Arthur Ave) with plenty of TVs, excellent and reasonably priced food and drinks, and a football-friendly atmosphere.

Join us at our official launch party on Thursday, June 30th for a CFL double header!

Connect With Us

Twitter: @CFLFansToronto
Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-CFL-Meetup/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/torontocflfans/
Instagram: @CFLFansToronto

All CFL Fans in Toronto events take place at BrewHaHa Craft Beer Lounge.

39 Prince Arthur Ave.
Toronto, ON, N5R 1B2
Phone: (416) 964-2441

Steps from St. George subway station and Varsity Stadium, BrewHaHa is located on the lower level of the Duke of York pub – on Prince Arthur Avenue, just east of Bedford and north of Bloor.

It would be great to have a few Lions fans among us. I hope to see some of you there some day if you happen to be in the neighbourhood. :-)
JohnHenry
Champion

CFLFansInToronto wrote:Hello folks!

In case you ever find yourself passing through Toronto between June and November, OR if you have any friends who are Lions fans living in the Big Smoke... I'd like to introduce you to CFL Fans in Toronto: Bringing together Toronto-based CFL Fans of all stripes to celebrate our league!

Astonishing but true, until now Canada’s largest city completely lacked a ‘home base’ where Canadian Football League fans knew they could go to find fellow CFL fans catching the game together, with the audio turned UP and cold beverages to go around.

But times have changed! CFL Fans in Toronto brings together Toronto-based CFL fans of all stripes to catch CFL game broadcasts and celebrate our league. Our goal is to create the festive atmosphere that one experiences at Grey Cup Week, on a weekly basis throughout the 2016 season.

CFL Fans in Toronto will host one event per week throughout the 2016 CFL Season, beginning with weekly gatherings to catch Thursday Night Football broadcasts throughout the entire Summer.

We’ve teamed up with BrewHaHa Craft Beer Lounge to provide a long-awaited home for CFL fans to hang their hats. Occupying the lower level of the Duke of York pub, BrewHaHa is a centrally located venue (39 Prince Arthur Ave) with plenty of TVs, excellent and reasonably priced food and drinks, and a football-friendly atmosphere.

Join us at our official launch party on Thursday, June 30th for a CFL double header!

Connect With Us

Twitter: @CFLFansToronto
Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-CFL-Meetup/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/torontocflfans/
Instagram: @CFLFansToronto

All CFL Fans in Toronto events take place at BrewHaHa Craft Beer Lounge.

39 Prince Arthur Ave.
Toronto, ON, N5R 1B2
Phone: (416) 964-2441

Steps from St. George subway station and Varsity Stadium, BrewHaHa is located on the lower level of the Duke of York pub – on Prince Arthur Avenue, just east of Bedford and north of Bloor.

It would be great to have a few Lions fans among us. I hope to see some of you there some day if you happen to be in the neighbourhood. :-)
Sounds like fun! If I'm ever in Toronto on game night I'll look you guys up. :thup: :beer:
CFLFansInToronto
prospect

Thanks John. I just want to send some major props to the BC Lions, who were cool enough to send a few hats out to us, to be used as giveaways/prizes to help us get this grassroots initiative off the ground. We are for fans of all stripes and hope that some of you Lions fans living in Toronto (or just passing through) will join us to catch games!

:beer:
mws
Starter

Will be there. :good:
CFLFansInToronto
prospect

MWS: you rock! Come say hello, I'll be the guy running the CFL Trivia and other giveaways.
CFLFansInToronto
prospect

Hey Lions fans! We'll be tuning in this Thursday to watch your team take on the Montreal Alouettes at 7 PM, Toronto time. Come on out and show some support! We've still got a few BC Lions hats to give away too!

All the info is over here: https://t.co/OVE2Em3Www

See any of you there?

Cheers!
CFLFansInToronto
prospect

Ok Lions fans, once again we will be hosting a Lions game for our weekly CFL Fans in Toronto, this Thursday August 25th at Brewhaha in downtown Toronto. Come one, come all! Lions vs Redblacks at 7:30 pm! We've still got some of those Lions caps to give out as well, courtesy of the club. Hope to see some of you this Thursday.

Info here: http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-CFL-Meetu ... 233165417/

Cheers.