Riderfans website is down.

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

With the RiderFans website currently not functioning (I think it might be scheduled maintenance), maybe we should start a rumour that Darian Durant is injured and can't play resulting in a Riderfan meltdown that has broken the internet. :wink:
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

I just tried to check that site to see if everyone agreed with my prediction that the Lions will finish first in the West and the Riders will finish last.
CardiacKid
Legend

Rod Pedersen shut down the comments section of his blog as some denizens of Riderville tended to get a little "carried away" with some of their posts.
If anyone wanted to get some practice as an internet troll, poking the crazed collective known as Rider fans is a good place to start. I might tweak it a bit though....maybe say Chris Jones traded Durant to the Als for Jonathon Crompton.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

I hear Scott Schultz is coming out of retirement to play for the Lions.
Duressler47
prospect

Not sure what's going on with rf right now. Been trying to get on so I can post more lock of the week results. It was supposed to be back up this morning according to CalgaryRiderFan.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Gainer moved to B.C. and changed his name to Leo.
Zarquon
Champion

B.C.FAN wrote:Gainer moved to B.C. and changed his name to Leo.
Send him back We don't want that over weight non pant wearing pervert in our province. :)
Meus occupatio est ut calcitro vestri clunis.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

I think the server probably imploded. Things were getting crazier than ever. There was a 100+ page thread arguing about St.John's contractual progress. Then a day or two ago a thread about the Riders talking trade with EE for Franklin. That was exploding quickly. It was 25 pages long in a matter of hours. Most can't understand why Hervey won't gladly deal Franklin for whatever makes sense to them. Given the way Jones left taking the entire staff with him there is a burnt out bridge in need of rebuild.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
Duressler47
prospect

It's a server issue. They were going down for scheduled maintenance for a few hours, and it was supposed to be back up this morning. But the server has been still giving some sites issues. Esksfans came back up this afternoon. Rf still down.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Duressler47 wrote:It's a server issue. They were going down for scheduled maintenance for a few hours, and it was supposed to be back up this morning. But the server has been still giving some sites issues. Esksfans came back up this afternoon. Rf still down.
That's a bummer. If it's going to happen I guess it's a good thing it happened in the bye week.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
CardiacKid
Legend

Riderfans is still down....I suspect the crash this time was caused by the traffic from all the "Riders remain undefeated!" posts.