Death Roh Verdict

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

peeby
Starter

Okay, Death Roh. Played DE where he really belongs, while Westerman played inside where he really belongs. The verdict? He'll never be an all-star in this league. However, he wasn't that bad. Moreover, the way he played, aside from showing how foolish the Lions were to play guys out of position for so long, makes me wonder what the Lions are doing at the other DE position. I think I saw Bazzie do a couple of things, but not enough for me. Khreem Smith? How has he avoided the bum's rush outta town that Wally reserves for his older players? He didn't look like he could keep up on a few occasions. Like many, I really can't understand what the Lions are doing with their D-line.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

The Lions lost the line of scrimmage today, on offence and defence. They got little pressure on the QB despite blitzing early and often and they couldn't make a stop when they needed it, unlike the Esks, who focused on shutting down the B.C. running game as expected and they succeeded. Roh was credited with one tackle and no sacks. He couldn't generate any pressure off the edge or in the middle. Minter had four tackles. Westerman had two tackles, including a sack (only his second of the season). Bazzie had a sack. That was it for DL production. Overall, I'd say the jury is still out on the changes.
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

Ah but don't know, Dline sacks aren't that important according to Wally. The fact that we are at the bottom of the sack tally really shouldn't be a concern.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Sir Purrcival wrote:Ah but don't know, Dline sacks aren't that important according to Wally. The fact that we are at the bottom of the sack tally really shouldn't be a concern.
If you don't believe, Wally will invite you to see some films on the defensive line and the wonderful pressure they're creating.
dupsdell1
Champion

TheLionKing wrote:
Sir Purrcival wrote:Ah but don't know, Dline sacks aren't that important according to Wally. The fact that we are at the bottom of the sack tally really shouldn't be a concern.
If you don't believe, Wally will invite you to see some films on the defensive line and the wonderful pressure they're creating.

Yes that is a joke
David
Team Captain

Death Roh got down on one knee today after the walk through, and proposed to his fiancee on the field at BC Place. :good:

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
MexicoLionFan
Legend

David wrote:Death Roh got down on one knee today after the walk through, and proposed to his fiancee on the field at BC Place. :good:

Very nice, thanks David!
"Condemnation Without Investigation is the height of ignorance."

Albert Einstein
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

David wrote:Death Roh got down on one knee today after the walk through, and proposed to his fiancee on the field at BC Place. :good:

Now if they would just get married at BC Place...THAT would be cool. :cool:
peeby
Starter

Good day all around for the guy. He's on the depth chart for tomorrow's game and Alex Bazzie isn't.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

And she said ?????????
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:And she said ?????????
ask me when you guys start winning some games
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
peeby
Starter

Great work by the D-line against Saskatchewan, but if you were to name the guys who really stood out, you wouldn't be naming Death Roh. The guy's certainly getting the chance to prove himself, but he doesn't seem to be making the most of it. Menard, Brooks, Minter, Westerman were all prominent. Roh? Not really.
Rodu
Champion

I didn't notice him make any bad plays either
pennw
Legend

I thought top Dlinemen for us was probably Brooks. But very good overall by the others too especially Menard .
Rodu
Champion

we have not had a good DT in a long while, hopefully Brooks is making progress and it wasn't just an inferior team