NFL Camps Start Tomorrow

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

CardiacKid
Legend

And any cuts by Saturday? Pretty please......

I have been checking on what is being said about Brett Boyko and Christian Covington's chances of sticking with their respective teams. By and large, analysts for both the Eagles and Titans are liking their chances of making it beyond training camp and filling out supporting roles with their clubs. Their cause is aided by the lack of depth along the Eagles' O-Line and the Titan's D-Line.

So I think we will be lucky to see either of them in a Lions uniform any time soon.
Last edited by CardiacKid on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
dupsdell1
Champion

CardiacKid wrote:And any cuts by Saturday? Pretty please......

I have been checking on what is being said about Bruce Boyko and Christian Covington's chances of sticking with their respective teams. By and large, analysts for both the Eagles and Titans are liking their chances of making it beyond training camp and filling out supporting roles with their clubs. Their cause is aided by the lack of depth along the Eagles' O-Line and the Titan's D-Line.

So I think we will be lucky to see either of them in a Lions uniform any time soon.

yes the lions need players that can play especially defense.
Rammer
Team Captain

dupsdell1 wrote:
CardiacKid wrote:And any cuts by Saturday? Pretty please......

I have been checking on what is being said about Bruce Boyko and Christian Covington's chances of sticking with their respective teams. By and large, analysts for both the Eagles and Titans are liking their chances of making it beyond training camp and filling out supporting roles with their clubs. Their cause is aided by the lack of depth along the Eagles' O-Line and the Titan's D-Line.

yes the lions need players that can play especially defense.
Yep, when the best hit of the night on a receiver was by Adekolu, you better start looking for some DB's.
Entertainment value = an all time low