lions season tickets at 13000 -according to a fan's estimate

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

dupsdell1
Champion

If you go to this link some one is saying lions season tickets is at 13000 , I say they will get around 16000 season ticket holders from 18000 from last year still enough if the lions are competitive they will fill the lower bowl most nights.

http://forums.cfl.ca/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=96675

MOD EDIT - as far as I can tell, this post links to something completely unsubstantiated. I have therefore edited the Subject to reflect someone's estimate (not fact), so as not to mislead. DH
JohnHenry
Champion

That someone was unable to provide any source for his claims, saying only that everyone lies on that forum...including him. :thdn:
Qman
Champion

why are you reposting a thread from some troll. your just feeding him .... unless you are him. Anyway it is your a moron. Try to do even some due diligence before posting. Can the mods delete this thread as its a joke.

go on ticketmaster, pick the last game of the season (one that is so far away that no one has really bought singles for it yet) and their are only 4-5 thousand tickets available out of 27800.
plus all the expensive $90 seats are all gone (that plus the new TV deal basically puts the team in the black before the season starts, everything else is gravy for braley)
dupsdell1
Champion

Sorry guys just responding to someone on the cfl site did not mean to put anybody in a up roar
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

No matter which way the wind blows on this, the name calling isn't appropriate.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
BC 1988
Legend

Skulsky on 1040 today around 2:40, when asked, estimated season ticket base at 15,000 (after including corporate accounts).
David
Team Captain

Yes, 15K but Skulsky and Wally happy with their corporate sponsorships and suites, TV numbers, and Skulsky said there are fewer comp tickets given out this year (this part was a little unclear - fewer than what? Past years? Other clubs? Other leagues? Said something about the new configuration).

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Qman
Champion

David wrote:Yes, 15K but Skulsky and Wally happy with their corporate sponsorships and suites, TV numbers, and Skulsky said there are fewer comp tickets given out this year (this part was a little unclear - fewer than what? Past years? Other clubs? Other leagues? Said something about the new configuration).

DH :cool:
comps: last year (14 months ago) every kid at yearend at my kids elementry school (its in point grey) got a coupon for a free ticket with adult purchase. I assume this happened at other vancouver city schools. I didn't use it because i already am a SSH. That program didn't happen this year. I assume they thought they would sellout the current configuration.
dupsdell1
Champion

Just heard Skulski can he please resign same old same old , were is this $60.00 family of four ticket promotion I have never seen it. the way he is running this team bc lions are going to out of the cfl or moved to a different city in about 3 years