2015 CFL Pick Em Pool

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

D
Team Captain

It's back ... the CFL Pick Em Pool

I believe I'm the reigning champ :cool:
but honestly I was disappointed only about a dozen of you played, so for those who didn't play .... sack up! strap on your chinstrap and see if you can knock me off the throne :popcorn:

If we get enough players I will come up with a prize :thup:

You can make picks up until Labour Day right now .. just login and select pool on the menu bar, I'll get the rest of the schedule in soon

Good Luck to all who enter ... and Boo, Hiss to those who don't :wink:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

:wink: Really D, I'm not sure anyone would want to wear the crown you have in your avy. Besides, I thought most here regarded you as the embodiment of a living god. How could any of us poor mortals compete with that?
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
D
Team Captain

a living god! ... I thought it was a living dog :tease:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Dusty
Champion

Wasn't there a Lionbackers "Group" in CFL Fantasy football last year? I found last year fun and interesting ..... It got me more in touch with other team rosters (instead of just focussing on the Leo's) which was a good thing. I hope we can get last years players and others involved.... I don't to see a Linebackers group created this year yet....
D
Team Captain

Bump ... Season starts tomorrow so get your picks in.... I usually make a months worth of picks and then just review them on a week to week basis that way I don't forget to get my picks in

good luck to all who play :beer:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

So it has been a while since the results have updated on the pool page. Is it just me?
D
Team Captain

Just a heads up the pool will end with the last game in August ... with only 4 or 5 playing it's not worth all the time it takes me to put in the rest of the schedule
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Anaconda
prospect

I'm not able to make week 11 picks because it states that there are no upcoming contests. So I assume that the 2015 CFL pool is over.
D
Team Captain

Anaconda wrote:I'm not able to make week 11 picks because it states that there are no upcoming contests. So I assume that the 2015 CFL pool is over.
That is correct ... as stated in my previous post it's just not worth spending hours putting in the schedule with only half a dozen people playing.

but Congratulations as you are the winner! :rockin:

# USERNAME WINS LOSSES WIN % POINTDIFF POINTS
1 Anaconda 27 12 69.2% 13.49 54
2 Sir Purrcival 25 13 65.8% 10.03 50
3 argofandave 25 10 71.4% 11.37 50
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

Thanks for doing what you did D. It was fun while it lasted.