Great TSN Grey Cup Promo....

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

airkore
Rookie

Just when I think the CFL can never get it right they tease me with this gem of a video. WOW!
Sends chills down my spine. Loved it!
Section 16
Level 2
Row D
Greatest Lions reciever of all time Mervyn Fernandez
AC/DC Rocks
Champion

Yeah thats a great vid.
The Hip song is Gift shop, Good Cdn. band to represent
the CFL
I saw Passaglia in a scurmish on the sidelines with
the Blue bombers, ha ha get'em Lu. But I don't recall
the game that it happened in.
Bighill is Badass
SammyGreene
Team Captain

Wow! Fantastic! Thanks for the link James.

Would love for that clip to be shown in every school across the country so kids get a better understanding of the rich history behind this wonderful league.
Centrum22
Starter

jcalhoun wrote:Hey all,

Surprised this isn't up here already: TSN ran a great promo vid the other day, with a Tragically Hip song in the background and Keifer Sutherland reading the promo. Really well done.

It's called 'More than a Trophy'
This video was actually produced entirely by the CFL. It's called "It Reflects Us All," and has the same feel and style as the CFL-produced "This Is Our League" videos of the past. The CFL had the video first played at the Canada Day festivities on Parliament Hill, where CFL commissioner Mark Cohon was in attendance; TSN later played it before the Calgary/Montreal game and now carries it on its website too.

Here is the link to the video on the CFL website: http://cfl.ca/video/index/id/75441

And the official CFL You Tube channel:
Heathcliff
Rookie

kudos to the CFL for a great job on this promo; I hope they put it to good use and there is a lot of hype leading up to the 100th Grey Cup!
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Well done ! :beer:
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

"It divides east from west... and unites us all at the same time". Great line! Hopefully this is a sign that the league is going to exploit the 100th Grey Cup to market the CFL hard all season long.
donefron
Starter

even got a great shot of us from the Western Final
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.