Game Day Thread - Grey Cup 2010

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Dear Darian,

Quit making me look good

Signed,
Brett Favre
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

Dear Matt Dunnigan,

It's spelled Dunigan

Signed,

Manny Arceneaux (Hi Blits, er Bleetz, er nevermind )
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

For a young QB, DD does show losts of promise. His efforts on their last offensive play were pretty amazing but clearly he would have been better to go down. Much like the RB or Receiver who struggles for that extra yard sometimes which more often than not becomes a turnover. He shows the inconsitency of a young QB who is either a world beater or stinks the joint out. What remains to be seen is whether or not, the environment that he is in will allow him the time to mature into the great QB everyone thinks him likely to be. Unfortunately, the spot light is rather intense in Riderland and unforgiving at times. Deal with the ups and downs of Durant the wrong way, you might end up shattering his confidence permenantly. If the crowd there gets too critical, it might just have the effect of him evetually seeking (greener) pastures eslewhere.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.