Introduce yourselves

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Big_Fisha

Alright, well, I just came across this site through a google search, and after reading some posts, I realized this is the forum for me. 8)

Well, I'm 16, soon 17. Born and raised in Surrey. Hobbies of mine include sports, including Basketball, Football, and Lacrosse. When I have a spare moment, I like to relax and hang out with friends etc. Other things to say are... I'm a big lions fan, although I have to admit, I've become a bigger fan as of late so I guess im SORT of a bandwagon jumper. Anyways, I hope to enjoy my stay here at the boards :beer:
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

I've been a Leo's fan all my life... even in the 90's when nobody cared about the CFL except for Kent Gilchrest, Don Taylor, and the good folks in Sasaktchewan. I'm 38, married, and live in Belize, Central America. Been here 5 years and now that DSL has finally come to Belize I can once again follow my LIons, at least by streaming radio.

This season's been a great ride... 2 more wins left!
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Try the streaming video over at 13thman.
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

Lionheart,

I just checked out 13thman.com but I didn't find any video... where is it?

Cheers!
sfu_guy

Belize City Lion wrote:Lionheart,

Cheers!

I think he's refferring to the webcast thingy in sticky.
omega2000

Lionheart wrote:Try the streaming video over at 13thman.
how does that work... been trying to get it going... any tips?
D
Team Captain

Belize City Lion wrote:Lionheart,

Cheers!
It is always a sticky at the top of this forum http://www.13thman.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Greetings all,

Never been to a football site before, very pleased with this one. Originally from Ottawa, moved to Victoria in the late 70s, got hooked on Jerry Tagge and the Cardiac Kids, and a very, very young Lui Passaglia. Been paying for ferries and hotels to see the Lions ever since 1977. I remember all too well cold wet games at Empire, and beating Winnipeg in the dome in the 80s, and all the good and bad times in between. I'll be sitting in section 40 for the Western Final, section 10 for Calgary tomorrow evening.

Cheers.
3rd Down

Belize City Lion wrote:I've been a Leo's fan all my life... even in the 90's when nobody cared about the CFL except for Kent Gilchrest, Don Taylor, and the good folks in Sasaktchewan. I'm 38, married, and live in Belize, Central America. Been here 5 years and now that DSL has finally come to Belize I can once again follow my LIons, at least by streaming radio.

This season's been a great ride... 2 more wins left!
Kewl ... the Team 1040 read your e-mail on this morning's show ... Brent from Belize ... gotta be you!
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

3rd Down,
That was me... I can't tell you how nice it is to finally be able to keep up with Vancouver sports again.... and how happy I am that Vancouver has re-discovered the Lions and CFL.
3rd Down

Belize City Lion wrote:3rd Down,
That was me... I can't tell you how nice it is to finally be able to keep up with Vancouver sports again.... and how happy I am that Vancouver has re-discovered the Lions and CFL.
Kewl ... In the 3 pm to dinner time Vancouver slots I have the Team 1040 on the radio and Mojo 730 on my satellite TV ... both are available via the internet too

Hope you know all the various CFL links ... there are a ton of them
cflnut

Hi all I'm new here but have been posting on the 13th man & esksfans for a couple of months Thought I'd come on over and join the fun here.

My name ... Well just call me cflnut for now. I'm 29 and been an avid CFL fan all my life. Love the Esks hate the Stamps.

Since I don't have any kids of my own I'm teaching my nephews to be diehard Eskimos fans. Thier favorite saying is "Better Dead then Red"

My love for the CFL came from watching games with my Grandma. She was the most outspoken Rider-Prider I've ever known.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

Im your lord ruler and thats all you need to know!!:D :twisted: :rockin: :wink:
First Game: July9/02(those f-ing argos) :x
first win vs Montreal :yes:
Best Game= Edmonton/This year( Saw my grade 7 bball coach) :rockin:
Last edited by Dan_Payne_fan!! on Sun May 15, 2005 6:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Willie_the_wisp
Rookie

I'm 31, grew up in Victoria, but have lived in Vancouver for 11 years. I've been a Lions fan for nearly 20 years, and am a member of the Lion Backers fan club. I love art, film and history as well, but the tail gate parties at the art gallery are lousy!
A long time CFL fan
David
Team Captain

Willie_the_wisp wrote:I love art, film and history as well, but the tail gate parties at the art gallery are lousy!
I know, they only offer up cans of Campbell's soup. Not good enough for my 'palette.' :roll: (sorry... an esoteric Warhol reference there).

Welcome. Love your avvy. Aren't you a bit young to remember Willie Fleming though? In fact, did anyone on this board see him play? My Dad raves about him.

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar