Leapfrog weekend??!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

QB#9
Starter

I don't think we can use "Riders are hungry for the win" in predicting a saskatchewan victory. I'm sure all teams are hungry for the win every game. We also must remember that the Als can clinch a playoff spot with a victory so they must be hungry for the win.
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Hambone wrote:This year the Alouettes seem to have rebounded to where they were from about 1999 through to 2004 when Molson Stadium was the toughest place in the league for a road team to pull out a victory.
Bang on; it's like the departure of the Don and the subsequent follies have been replaced by the no nonsense get it done attitude of Trestman, likely the best thing to happen to CFL coaching in a while. For ONCE, it wasn't the CFL Recyclotron.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

wow, its not lookin good for edmonton
2012 Season Ticket Holder
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Dan_Payne_fan!! wrote:wow, its not lookin good for edmonton
And now it's really not looking good for Edmonton. Down 7 with 1:14 to go. C'mon Bombers!!!!!! :cr:
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

YEAAAHHHH!!!! Thank you Winnipeg!! :yahoo:
Ballistic Bob
Legend

we are in third place at least for a day. :beer: BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Ballistic Bob wrote:we are in third place at least for a day. :beer: BB
Could be tied for second or even first within 26 hours. 8)
almo89
Legend

Can't believe that the eskies blow 2 in a row to the east. If the Leos win tomorrow, it will be HUGE
notahomer
Hall of Famer

It seemed like a hangaround game for me, I thought the Esks were gonna hangaround long enough to take the W when the final gun went off. The Bombers kicking game STUNK. I am not blaming the Kicker, I know its a 3 person job (kicker, holder and snapper). Two missed field goals and a missed convert!!! It was nice to see the badbounceBombers convert a 2pt TD to STEAL a win :wink:

As a Smithrite (a joe smith fan when he was a Lion) I liked seeing him get some big runs. :no: He did not get the rock when it mattered down on the goalline. Looked good at times but not in when games on the line. Joe has a cute anklebiter of a dog too (Mimi is her name, IIRC).
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

notahomer wrote:It seemed like a hangaround game for me, I thought the Esks were gonna hangaround long enough to take the W when the final gun went off. The Bombers kicking game STUNK. I am not blaming the Kicker, I know its a 3 person job (kicker, holder and snapper). Two missed field goals and a missed convert!!! It was nice to see the badbounceBombers convert a 2pt TD to STEAL a win :wink:

As a Smithrite (a joe smith fan when he was a Lion) I liked seeing him get some big runs. :no: He did not get the rock when it mattered down on the goalline. Looked good at times but not in when games on the line. Joe has a cute anklebiter of a dog too (Mimi is her name, IIRC).
actually was three FG's and a convert missed by serna....hes had a pretty weak year tho. yes, was great to see edm lose again.
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
firstdown45

could the Lions wake up Monday morning in first place?
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

firstdown45 wrote:could the Lions wake up Monday morning in first place?
mabey.
2012 Season Ticket Holder
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

firstdown45 wrote:could the Lions wake up Monday morning in first place?
The Lions could be tied in points for first at best after this weekend (although it's unlikely), but they would be in second place on tiebreakers. Calgary is 3-1 in games with B.C. and Saskatchewan and the Lions and Riders are each 2-3.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Thank you Bombers. :thup: :thup:
mightybuck
Legend

Yep - if all 4 home teams win - Lions are in first place

1 down
3 to go

should be great motivation saturday night
"The most competitive men love the most competitive game" Vince Lombardi

A true friend is someone who walks in when everyone else is walking out