Leapfrog weekend??!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

mightybuck wrote:almost better not to have a bye week come playoff time
History seems to confirm that.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Rammer wrote:
No Ordinary Joe wrote:1. Calgary 9-4
2. BC 8-5
3. Saskatchewan 8-5
4. Edmonton 7-6

:beauty: :yes: :yahoo: :yes: :beauty:
That is a large two points ahead of us that Calgary has, given the season series advantage is in their hands. As of right now, the Lions cannot win out to win the West. However a Stamp loss in either Saskatchewan game or one of Hamilton or Winnipeg, and we would control our own destiny for 1st. But you have to think that winning out would be a large task to overcome.
That first game of the season where we completely laid an egg is looming pretty large right now. If we had our heads in the game for Week 1 we'd obviously be in much better shape. The way the Stamps are playing right now, I can't forsee them losing twice (three times essentially since we'll need to beat them in Week 19) down the stretch the way they've been playing. Personally, I think our best bet is to finish 2nd and host the WDSF, I really don't see us getting 1st at this point.

Here's the way I see things happening:

Week 15
Saskatchewan over Calgary
BC over Toronto
Edmonton over Winnipeg

Week 16
BC over Edmonton
Calgary over Saskatchewan

Week 17
Edmonton over BC
Calgary over Winnipeg
Saskatchewan over Hamilton