felions new 2007 uniforms

Photo Gallery of some of BC's Hottest young women ... the FeLions!

Moderator: Team Captains

rockstar
prospect

so what do we think of the hot uniforms this year?
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Well, as has been noted in last week's post-game thread, some think the orange/black/white combination is a little busy (orange/black = good, orange/white = good, all three = not so much), and some find the all-orange boots a bit "strong". Weren't really any issues besides those, though... they're definitely HOT.

Personally, I think the boots are a little excessive, but I like the color scheme. I'm also of the considered opinion that the outfits cover too much... maybe that's just me ;) :twisted: :roll:
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

they are great :thup:
2012 Season Ticket Holder
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Overdressed ! :roll:
CartWheelFan
All Star

Thought the tops were very nice, look a good deal more supportive than last years, have to agree with the general consensus on the boots though, the orange is a little loud/distracting. Overall I do like the new uni's. :thup: Looking foreword to the season opener!

GO LIONS GO!!
MacNews
Team Captain

I think if you take the white out the uniforms are awesome. I can live with orange boots.
Sharpo

like the top, still missing the little flippy skirt/leotards from a couple years ago, boots need to go back to white.
bb_21

Personally I think the 2005 uniforms were the best. These ones are too busy and the orange boots need to GO!!!!!